Israel–South Africa Agreement
The agreement covered many different areas of defence co-operation at a time when both countries were unable to source weapons and defence technology freely on the international market, primarily because of arms embargoes in place at the time due to apartheid.
- Israel–South Africa relations
- United Nations Security Council Resolution 418
- South Africa and weapons of mass destruction
- Polakow-Suransky, Sasha (2010). The Unspoken Alliance: Israel's Secret Relationship with Apartheid South Africa. Jacana Media. ISBN 1-77009-840-2.
- "Africa Review" (PDF). National Security Archive. 1981-06-08. Retrieved 2008-08-26.
|This article on military history is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|