Israel Beer Breweries
The brewery is owned by the Central Bottling Company, which has held the Israeli franchise for Coca-Cola products since 1968. The brewery is located above an underground aquifer and uses its water in the production process.
The company was founded in 1992. In 2004, IBBL was ranked the second largest company in Israel's beer and cider market, behind Tempo Beer Industries. On 2008-07-23, Carlsberg announced it sold its share of IBBL stock to CBC Group.
There are approximately 320 employees.
- "About the brewery". Carlsberg Israel.
- "The Central Bottling Company Group - Company Profile", Dun & Bradstreet Israel - Dun's 100 Israel's Largest Enterprises 2009, archived from the original on 1 March 2012, retrieved 2009-11-22
- "The IBBL Carlsberg Visitors Center". Carlsberg Israel. Archived from the original on 2017-02-11.
- "Beer, Cider & FABs in Israel to 2009". marketresearch.com. 6 June 2006. Retrieved 2008-07-31.
- "Carlsberg Sells its 20% Stake in Israel Beer Breweries". Carlsberg Group. 23 July 2008. Retrieved 2011-09-06.
- "Israel Beer Breweries Ltd.". carlsberggroup.com. Retrieved 2008-07-31.