Israel FC: Genesis
|Israel FC: Genesis|
A poster or logo for Israel FC: Genesis.
|Date||November 9, 2010|
|City||Tel Aviv, Israel|
Israel FC: Genesis was a mixed martial arts event held by the Israel FC promotion on November 9, 2010 at the Nokia Arena in Tel Aviv, Israel. This was Israel FC's first event and featured multiple UFC veterans. It was also announced that this would be the last fight for Shonie Carter.
The event was aired on PPV via gofightlive.tv for $9.99. Lenne Hardt was the announcer for the event.
haim gozali was the owner of this event
Official fight card
- Lightweight bout: Roy Peretz vs. Fabrice Riconneau
- Roy Peretz defeated Fabric Riconneau via submission (triangle choke) at 3:00 of round 1.
- Ido Pariente defeated Jousa Hewlett via submission (armbar) at 2:54 of round 1.
- Lightweight bout: Vitali Krbrsky vs. Serob Minasyan
- Vitali Krbrsky defeated Serob Minasyan via Unanimous Decision.
- Lightweight bout: Thiago Meller vs. Ariel Abergel
- Thiago Meller defeated Ariel Abergel via submission (armbar) at 0:35 of round 1.
- Light Heavyweight bout: Alexandro Ceconi vs. Vitaly Shemetov
- Alexandro Ceconi defeated Vitaly Shemetov via submission (triangle choke) at 4:48 of round 1.
- Jeremy Knafo defeated Shonie Carter via Unanimous Decision. Shonie Carter announced his retirement after this fight.
- Daniel Gracie defeated Martin Wojcik via submission (rear naked choke)t 2:17 of round 1.
- Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou defeated Valdas Pocevicius via Unanimous Decision.
- Moshe Kaitz defeated Hermes Franca via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Frank Trigg defeated Roy Neeman via TKO (punches) at 2:36 of round 1.
- Jeff Monson defeated Sergey Shemetov via submission (kimura) at 4:09 of round 1.
- Ricco Rodriguez defeated Daniel Tabera via Unanimous Decision.
- "Live Streaming MMA - (IFC) Israel Fighting Championship - Genesis". gofightlive.tv.
- "ifc.org.il". ifc.org.il.
- "UFC veterans in Israel". USA Today. November 9, 2010. Retrieved on July 9, 2011.
- "Shonie Carter says goodbye". Retrieved on July 9, 2011.