This article needs to be updated.July 2018)(
|Full name||Israel Sabdi Jiménez Nañez|
|Date of birth||13 August 1989|
|Place of birth||Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Playing position||Right Back|
|2014||→ Tijuana (loan)||15||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:19, 6 May 2019 (UTC)|
Israel Sabdi Jiménez Nañez[a] (born 13 August 1989), known as Israel Jiménez, is a Mexican professional footballer who plays for Liga MX club Juárez on loan from Tigres UANL. He is an Olympic gold medalist.
Since Ricardo Ferretti became the team's coach, Jiménez is a regular starter. He was part of the Apertura 2011 and Apertura 2015 championship-winning teams's starting line-up.
In 2012 Jimenez was chosen by coach Luis Fernando Tena to be part of the Mexican squad participating in the 2012 Olympic Qualifying Tournament held in the United States. Jimenez scored in his debut in the tournament from a long range free kick against Trinidad and Tobago. Mexico went on to win the tournament and qualify to the 2012 Summer Olympic games held in London, England. Jimenez made the final cut for those participating in the Olympics. Jimenez won the gold medal with Mexico after defeating Brazil in the final.
On 23 May 2011, Jiménez received an opportunity to play the 2011 Copa America and was called up to the Mexico U-22 national football team preliminary squad. however he did not make the final cut for those participating in the tournament. Jimenez made his full senior debut with Mexico 25 January 2012 in a friendly game against Venezuela, the game resulted in a 3-1 win for Mexico. Jimenez was a squad member at the 2013 CONCACAF Gold Cup.
- Liga MX (5): Apertura 2011, Apertura 2015, Apertura 2016, Apertura 2017, Clausura 2019
- Copa MX (1): Clausura 2014
- Campeón de Campeones (3): 2016, 2017, 2018
- SuperLiga (1): 2009
- Campeones Cup (1): 2018
- Mexico U-23
- "Israel Sabdi Jiménez Nañez". Televisadeportes.com. Retrieved 13 August 2010.
- "Olympics football: Mexico shock Brazil to win gold". bbc.com. 11 August 2012. Retrieved 7 September 2014.
- "Preliminary Squad of Mexico National Football Team to Copa America". Femexfut.org.mx. Archived from the original on 28 May 2011. Retrieved 23 May 2011.
- "Israel Sabdi Jiménez Nañez". Fichajes.com. Retrieved 25 April 2010.