Israel national beach soccer team
|Association||Israel Football Association|
|Head coach||Mamon Amer|
|Most caps||Tzahi Ilos (37)|
|Top scorer||Tzahi Ilos (96)|
|Home stadium||"Arena Ido Keren" Stadium, Poleg Beach, Netanya.|
| England 5 – 6 Israel
(Netanya, Israel; 1 June 2007)
| Turkey 4 – 11 Israel
(Natanya, Israel; 26 June 2008)
| Brazil 11 – 3 Israel
(Natanya, Israel; 11 July 2008)
In June 2007, the Israel Beach Soccer league was founded. For the opening event, the IFA scheduled a friendly match between Israel's and England's national teams. At the end, Israel won its first match 6–5. Both Alon Mizrahi and Itzik Zohar, former national player for Israel national football team, scored during the first match.
2007 Euro Beach Soccer League qualifiers
Later in June 2007, the Israeli national team participated in Group B qualifying games of Euro Beach Soccer League in Athens.
Israel lost its first match against Russia 12–13 after penalty shootout. The match ended in a 6–6 draw, and after a scoreless extra time, the teams went to a penalty shootout. Israel's captain, Tzahi Ilos, scored all of Israel's regular time goals.
At the second match of the group stage, Israel surprised the host Greece, and won 2–1. Tzahi Ilos scored the winning goal on the third period.
At the end, Israel finished second in the group, after Russia's 5–1 win against Greece, and didn't qualify to the 2007 Euro Beach Soccer League. Israel's captain, Tzahi Ilos, won the MVP and top scorers awards.
In August 2007 the first ever Pro Beach Soccer Tour "Diamonds Tournament" was held in Natanya, Israel. Four teams: Germany, Turkey, Israel and France, 3rd in the world at this time, took part.
At the first round, Israel met Turkey, and won 6–3. Tzahi Ilos scored four goals. At the final, Israel met Germany, who surprised France at the semi finals. Israel won 4–3, with Ilos scoring the winning goal 9 minutes to the end.
2008 Challenge Cup
In June 2008 the FIFA Beach Soccer Challenge Cup was held in Israel. The six national teams competed to achieve single ticket to Group A of Euro Beach Soccer League. Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Norway, Turkey and the host Israel took part.
Israel, as the host, and Germany, as first seeded, were exempted from the quarterfinals, and played a friendly match in the first match day. Israel defeated Germany for the second time in history, 6–4 after 36 minutes.
At the semifinals, Israel met Turkey. Israel had no problems, and defeated Turkey 11–4. Tzahi Ilos scored five goals and Eran Levi, in his debut, scored two goals.
At the final, Israel met Germany for the second time in three days, and won again. Israel won 4–3, after already leading 4–1 at the third period. Shaul Mimon scored two goals, with Tzahi Ilos and Eran Levi adding one goal each. Eran Levi won the MVP award, and Tzahi Ilos won the top scorer award.
Israel vs. Brazil
On 11 July 2008, Israel played a friendly match against the world champions Brazil, as part of Israel's 60th anniversary celebrations and Brazil's preparations for the 2008 World Cup.
Israel had an early 2–1 lead, after Tzahi Ilos' bicycle kick and Eran Levi's long shot, but Brazil equalled until the end of the first period. The second period was in Brazil's control, scoring six goals and conceding only one goal from Levi's legs, making it an 8–3 lead. Israel couldn't score in the third period, conceding three goals and eventually losing 11–3.
Buru was the top scorer, scoring four goals, including a hat-trick in just a minute. Benjamin and Bruno scored two goals each, with Júnior Negão, André and Daniel adding one goal each. Eran Levi scored two out of Israel's three, with Ilos adding one goal.
2013 Euro Beach Soccer League qualifiers
In June 2013, the Israeli team participated in Stage 2 of Euro Beach Soccer League qualifiers in Terracina. Israel win the first match against Azerbaijan 7–1. Ahmed Yatim (twice), Kobi Badash (twice), Tsahi Iloss (twice) and Adam Lam scored in this match. In the second match against Hungary, Israeli team was defeat by Hungary 3–2. Kobi Badash scored twice in this match.
Correct as of 23 June 2017 (Friendly game against Netherlands)
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
Coach: Mamon Amer
- Assistant Manager: Liron Fartook
- Team Manager: Nimer Amer
- Goalkeepers Coach: Dani Shoshan
- Fitness Trainer: Eytan Fridman
- Team Doctor: Dr. Michal Goldoirt
|Manager||Years as manager|
- EBSL Preliminary Event: Athens, Greece, 2007 – 2nd place in group stage, not promoted.
- Challenge Cup: Netanya, Israel, 2008 – 1st place
- FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup qualification, 2009 – Promoted from group stage
- FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup qualification, 2010 – 3rd place in group stage, not promoted.
- EBSL, 2010 – clinched to final berth, 3rd place in Division B (Promotional Final).
- Sensation in Netanya – Israel defeated England 6–5 (Hebrew)
- Israel lost to Russia 12–13 (Hebrew)
- Sensation in Athens!!! Israel national beach soccer team defeats the host 2–1 (Hebrew)
- Journey summary – Israel beach soccer team (Hebrew)
- Netanya’s Diamonds Cup brings top-notch action to Israel beachsoccer.com
- Germany shocks France to meet hosts Israel in the final beachsoccer.com
- Beach Soccer: Israel triumph in tourney Jerusalem Post
- Turkey and Czech Republic shine and grab semi final spot beachsoccer.com
- Israel thrills in Challenge Cup and reaches final beachsoccer.com
- Israel breaks through all the way to the title beachsoccer.com
- World champions extend winning streak
- Beach Soccer: Brazil shows its skills in win over Israel