From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Isten or isten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
There are multiple meanings of Isten
- Istanu, a god in Anatolian mythology
- Isten, an alternative spelling of Astennu, a figure in Egyptian mythology
- Isten (pronounced /ˈiʃtɛn/) is the word for God in the Hungarian language
- Isten, áldd meg a magyart (God, bless the Hungarians), the opening line of the national anthem of Hungary
- Isten hozta, őrnagy úr! (The Toth Family), a 1969 Hungarian comedy-drama film directed by Zoltán Fábri
- Istensegíts (Ţibeni), a village within the commune of Satu Mare in Suceava County, Romania
- Istentó, a village within the commune of Band in Mureş County, Romania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Isten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.