From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ister)
Ister, The Ister, or Der Ister may refer to:
- The Danube river, known as the Ister in Ancient Greek (Ἴστρος) and Thracian
- The Dniester river, known as the Ister in Thracian
- "Der Ister", a poem by Friedrich Hölderlin
- Hölderlin's Hymn "The Ister", a lecture course delivered by Martin Heidegger in 1942
- Ister-class frigate, a group of screw frigates ordered for the Royal Navy in the early 1860s
- The Ister (film), a 2004 film directed by David Barison and Daniel Ross
- Tajuria ister, a butterfly of the Lycaenidae family
- de:Donau#Namen und Etymologie, German etymology and similarly-named rivers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Ister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.