|Executive editors||Antonio Carlos Prado,
Eduardo Marini and
|First issue||May 1976|
ISTOÉ (Portuguese for This is, often written as Istoé or IstoÉ) is a weekly news magazine in Portuguese published in Brazil, roughly the equivalent of the American magazines Time or Newsweek. The magazine was established in 1976. It is published weekly by Editora Três on Saturdays. It is considered one of the three main magazines being published in the country, along with Veja and Época.
In 2003 the circulation of IstoÉ was 362,307 copies.
- "A Flourishing Future for Magazines in Brazil". Proof. 1 September 2010. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- Larry Rohter (30 August 1999). "A News Magazine War in Brazil". The New York Times. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "Brazilian media". Embassy of Brazil in London. Retrieved 8 August 2015.
- "Publicidade - Editora 3". Editora Três. Retrieved 1 February 2007.
MÉDIA DE 2003: 362.307 exemplares
- ISTOÉ website (Portuguese)
|This article about media in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This news magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.