Jump to navigation Jump to search
Istra may refer to:
- Istra River, a river in Russia
- Istra, Istrinsky District, Moscow Oblast, a town in Istrinsky District of Moscow Oblast, Russia
- Istra River (Romsdal), a river in Norway
- FC Istra, an association football club in Russia
- NK Istra, an association football club in Croatia
- NK Istra 1961, an association football club in Croatia
- Istria or Istra, a peninsula in the Adriatic Sea
- Istria County, the Croatian portion of the Istria peninsula
- Istra, Krasnogorsky District, Moscow Oblast, an inhabited locality named Istra in Krasnogorsky District, Moscow Oblast
- Istra Reservoir, a reservoir in Russia near Millerhof palace
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Istra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.