December 27, 1982 |
|Notable works||Spice and Wolf|
|Notable awards||Silver Prize at the 12th Dengeki Novel Prize for Spice and Wolf|
Isuna Hasekura (支倉 凍砂 Hasekura Isuna?, born December 27, 1982) is a Japanese author and student at Rikkyo University. In 2005, Hasekura won the Silver Prize in the twelfth Dengeki Novel Prize with his debut novel Spice and Wolf. The first volume was published the following year.
Spice and Wolf series
- Volume One, February 2006, ISBN 4-8402-3302-0
- Volume Two, June 2006, ISBN 4-8402-3451-5
- Volume Three, October 2006, ISBN 4-8402-3588-0
- Volume Four, February 2007, ISBN 4-8402-3723-9
- Volume Five, August 2007, ISBN 978-4-8402-3933-2
- Volume Six, December 2007, ISBN 4-8402-4114-7
- Volume Seven: Side Colors, February 2008, ISBN 4-8402-4169-4
- Volume Eight: Town of Confrontation (Vol. 1), May 2008, ISBN 978-4-04-867068-5
- Volume Nine: Town of Confrontation (Vol. 2), September 2008, ISBN 978-4-04-867210-8
- Volume Ten, February 2009, ISBN 978-4-04-867522-2
- Volume Eleven: Side Colors II, May 2009, ISBN 978-4-04-867809-4
- Volume Twelve, August 2009, ISBN 978-4-04-867933-6
- Volume Thirteen: Side Colors III, November 2009, ISBN 978-4-04-868140-7
- Volume Fourteen, February 2010, ISBN 978-4-04-868326-5
- Volume Fifteen: Solar Gold Coin (Vol. 1), September 2010, ISBN 978-4-04-868829-1
- Volume Sixteen: Solar Gold Coin (Vol. 2), February 2011, ISBN 978-4-04-870265-2
- Volume Seventeen: Epilogue, July 2011, ISBN 978-4-04-870685-8
Billionaire Girl series
A manga about a lonely girl who is a successful day trader and an average college student who is hired by her for the purpose of tutoring her, but not only. The manga has been on hiatus since the first volume was published, resuming in January 2013.
World End Economica series
A three-part visual novel series, developed by Spicy Tails, the scenario of which is written by Isuna Hasekura. The plot sets in the far future on the moon, 16 years after humans have begun to colonize it. It begins on a young man's impossible dream of standing where no man had stood. And to do that he needs large amount of capital that can only be obtain through risky means via the stock markets.
Of the trilogy, the first two episodes has been localised in English and made available through Steam. A successful Kickstarter campaign ensured that the series would be made available in English along with a HD graphic upgrade.
Magudala de Nemure series
|This article about a Japanese writer, poet, or screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|