It's All Right with Me
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"It's All Right With Me"|
|Song by Peter Cookson|
Other recordings of the song
- Bing Crosby recorded the song in 1955 for use on his radio show and it was subsequently included in the box set The Bing Crosby CBS Radio Recordings (1954-56) issued by Mosaic Records (catalog MD7-245) in 2009.
- Sonny Rollins - Work Time (1956)
- Erroll Garner (1956)
- Ella Fitzgerald - Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Cole Porter Songbook (1956), Ella at the Opera House (1958), Ella in Rome: The Birthday Concert (1959)
- Rita Reys - The Cool Voice of Rita Reys (1956)
- Harry James - Harry James and His New Jazz Band, Vol. 1 (Mr. Music MMCD 7010, 1956 )
- Jeri Southern - Jeri Southern Meets Cole Porter (1959)
- Curtis Fuller - The Curtis Fuller Jazztet (1960)
- Frank Sinatra - recorded for the film version of Can-Can in 1960, and again in 1984 for L.A. Is My Lady
- Vic Damone - On the Swingin' Side (1961)
- Steve Lawrence - Lawrence Goes Latin (1961)
- Brenda Lee - All Alone Am I (1963)
- Crystal Gayle - We Must Believe in Magic (1977). Crystal Gayle's version was also adapted into a jingle for Eastern Airlines in the late 1970s ("Eastern's got the right time and the right place for you...")
- Zoot Sims - Live in Copenhagen (1978, released 1995), with Kenny Drew, Niels-Henning Orsted Pedersen and Ed Thigpen 
- Tom Waits - Red Hot + Blue (1990)
- Harry Connick, Jr - We Are in Love (1990)
- Mel Tormé - Sing Sing Sing (1992)
- George Michael - Songs from the Last Century (1999)
- Susannah McCorkle - Ballad Essentials (2002)
- Jazz Orchestra of the Delta - Big Band Reflections of Cole Porter (2003)
- Natalie Cole - Still Unforgettable (2008)
- Brad Mehldau - Art of the Trio Volume Two (1998); Live in Marciac (2011)
- Moloko covered the song for their 1995 tour, Roisin Murphy also covered it in 2004.
- Chelsea Krombach, also sings in on her debut album Profile (2004)
- Seth MacFarlane - No One Ever Tells You (2015)
- Oleta Adams - Third Set (2017)
- IBDB Home Page - Can-Can -Production songs
- IBDB Home Page - High Society - Production Songs
- High Society | IBDB: The official source for Broadway information
- "A Bing Crosby Discography". BING magazine. International Club Crosby. Retrieved October 6, 2017.
- "allmusic.com". allmusic.com. Retrieved October 9, 2017.
- allmusic ((( Sings the Cole Porter Songbook > Overview )))
- allmusic ((( Ella at the Opera House > Overview )))
- allmusic ((( Ella in Rome: The Birthday Concert > Overview )))
- "Harry James and His New Jazz Band, Vol. 1". AllMusic. Retrieved February 10, 2017.
- allmusic ((( L.A. Is My Lady > Overview )))
- "'Live in Copenhagen' Overview". Allmusic. Retrieved 2012-02-11.
- allmusic ((( Red Hot + Blue: A Tribute to Cole Porter > Overview )))
- allmusic ((( We Are in Love > Ovierview )))
- allmusic ((( Sing Sing Sing > Overview )))
- Chelsea Krombach - Profile
|This article about a jazz standard or composition written in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This show tune-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|