It's a Love Cult
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from It's A Love Cult)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|It's a Love Cult|
|Studio album by Motorpsycho|
|Released||September 30, 2002|
It's a Love Cult is the tenth full-length studio album by the Norwegian band Motorpsycho. The album was preceded by the EP release of "Serpentine", for which also a video was made.
The sleeve was designed by Kim Hiorthøy.
- Überwagner or a Billion Bubbles in My Mind – 5:36
- Circles – 3:59
- Neverland – 4:01
- This Otherness – 6:30
- Carousel – 7:16
- What if... – 4:15
- The Mirror and the Lie – 6:43
- Serpentine – 5:15
- Custer's Last Stand (One More Daemon) – 4:06
- Composite Head – 2:25
- #1, #2, #4, #7, #9 by Sæther.
- #3, #5, #10 by Ryan/Sæther.
- #8 by Ryan.
- #6 by Gebhardt.
- Orchestral arrangements on #5, #7 by B. Slagsvold.
- Horn/reed arrangement on #6 by L. Horntveth, H. Gebhardt.
- Bent Sæther: bass guitar, vocals, guitars, piano, harmonium, mellotron, percussion, viscount organ
- Hans Magnus Ryan: guitars, vocals, rhodes piano, ARP, sidstation, electric harmonium, viscount organ, percussion, lap-steel
- Håkon Gebhardt: drums, vocals, banjo, percussion, zither, guitars, glockenspiel, lap-steel
- Helge Sten (Deathprod): Audio virus, echoplex, filters, theremin, percussion
- Baard Slagsvold: Piano, vocals, mellotron, clavinette, hammond organ
- Strings played by: Øyvind Fossheim, Vegard Johnsen, André Orvik, Hans Morten Stensland, Jon W. Sønstebø & Anne Britt Søvig Årdal
- Horns and reeds played by: Ketil Vestrum Einarsen, Lars Horntveth, Anne-Grethe Orvik, Øyvind Brække, Mathias Eick.