It's Great to Be Alive
It's Great to Be Alive may refer to:
- It's Great to Be Alive (film), a 1933 sci-fi comedy film
- It's Great To Be Alive!, a 2015 live album by Drive-By Truckers
- It's Great to Be Alive (album), an album by Fake Problems
- "It's Great to Be Alive" (song), a song written by Johnny Mercer and recorded by Jo Stafford and then Johnny Mercer in My Huckleberry Friend
- It Is Great to Be Alive, a book by Harry Hooton
- "It's great to be alive in Colma", a humorous motto for Colma, California, now recorded in the city's website
- "It's Great to be Alive! It's great to be a Conk!", the motto for Kentwood High School (Washington)
- Yaşamak Güzel Şey be Kardeşim, or It's Great to Be Alive, Brother, a novel by Nâzım Hikmet
- "It's a Great Day to Be Alive", a song by Jon Randall, later recorded by Travis Tritt
- Great to Be Alive (disambiguation)
- It's Good to Be Alive (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title It's Great to Be Alive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.