It Could Happen to You (1939 film)
|It Could Happen to You|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Alfred L. Werker|
|Produced by||David Hempstead|
|Story by||Charles Hoffman|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
It Could Happen to You is a 1939 American comedy film directed by Alfred L. Werker and written by Lou Breslow and Allen Rivkin. The film stars Stuart Erwin, Gloria Stuart, Raymond Walburn, Douglas Fowley, June Gale and Clarence Kolb. The film was released on June 8, 1939, by 20th Century Fox.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Stuart Erwin as Mackinley Winslow
- Gloria Stuart as Doris Winslow
- Raymond Walburn as J. Hadden Quigley
- Douglas Fowley as Freddie Barlow
- June Gale as Agnes Barlow
- Clarence Kolb as Alfred Wiman
- Paul Hurst as Sandy
- Richard Lane as District Attorney Gibson
- Robert Greig as Pedley
- "It Could Happen to You (1939) - Overview". TCM.com. 1939-06-08. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- Nugent, Frank S. (1939-06-09). "Movie Review - It Could Happen to You - THE SCREEN; A Wild-Eyed Story of Empire Is 'The Sun Never Sets' at Music Hall-New Films at Capitol and Palace". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
- "It Could Happen to You". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-08.
|This 1930s comedy film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|