It Happened One Night (album)
|It Happened One Night 6.28|
|Live album by Holly Cole|
|Recorded||June 28, 1995|
|Holly Cole chronology|
It Happened One Night 6.28 is a live album by Holly Cole. Originally released in Canada in 1996 on Alert Records, it was also released in 1996 on the Metro Blue imprint of Capitol Records. It was recorded on June 28, 1995 at the St. Denis Theatre in Montreal, PQ and was originally released as an Enhanced CD including QuickTime video content playable on both Mac and Windows.
- "Get Out of Town" (Porter) - 5:15
- "Cry (If You Want To)" (Scott) - 3:15
- "Train Song" (Tom Waits) - 3:31
- "Losing My Mind" (Sondheim) - 5:48
- "Tango 'Til They're Sore" (Tom Waits) - 5:00
- "Don't Let the Teardrops Rust Your Shining Heart" (Watt) - 5:01
- "Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)" (Evans, Livingston) - 5:43
- "Calling You" (Telson) - 5:29
Enhanced CD Content
The Enhanced CD portion consisted of an interactive media presentation including pictures, audio and video interviews, music videos. and live performance video recordings.
- "Calling You"
- "I Can See Clearly Now"
- "Cry (If You Want To)"
- "Little By Blue"
- "Que Sera, Sera"
- "Train Song"
- Vocals: Holly Cole
- Piano: Aaron Davis
- Bass: David Piltch
- Guitar: Kevin Breit
- Drums & Percussion: Dougie Bowne
|This 1990s jazz album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|