It Takes a Thief
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from It Takes A Thief)
"It Takes a Thief" may refer to:
- The American title of the 1960 British crime film The Challenge
- It Takes a Thief (Taiwan film) (糊塗妙賊小神偷), a 1986 Taiwan film
- It Takes a Thief (film), a 1999 Hong Kong film directed by Chan Chuen
- It Takes a Thief (1968 TV series), an American action/adventure television series starring Robert Wagner
- It Takes a Thief (1979 TV series), a Hong Kong television series
- episode 39 of The Proud Family, aired 12 September 2003 (18th episode of season 2)
- It Takes a Thief (2005 TV series), an American reality television series
- It Takes a Thief (album), a 1994 rap album by Coolio
- It Takes a Thief, a 2010 compilation album by Thievery Corporation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title It Takes a Thief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.