It girl (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up It girl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
It girl is a term for a young woman who possess the quality "It", an undefinable appeal.
It girl or The It Girl may also refer to:
- The It Girl, a nickname of Clara Bow, an American silent film star, given after the 1927 film It
- The It Girl (album), a 1996 album by the British band Sleeper
- The It Girl (book series), a book series by Cecily von Ziegesar
- The It Girl (novel), the first book in The It Girl series
- It Girl, an Atomics comic book character
- "It Girl", a song by Apink, from the EP Seven Springs of A Pink released April 2011
- "It Girl" (Jason Derulo song) aka you could be my it girl released August 2011
- "It Girl" (Pharrel Williams song) aka you the it girl released November 2014
- It Girls, a 2002 documentary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title It girl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.