She began her career in 1953 as a stage actress and has appeared in numerous Estonian and Russian film productions. She was formerly married to Estonian actor Eino Baskin and is the mother of director/actor Roman Baskin.
She has appeared in stage and film productions based on the works of: Oskar Luts, A. H. Tammsaare, Mats Traat, Agatha Christie, Nikolai Gogol, William Shakespeare, John Steinbeck, Henrik Ibsen and Anton Chekhov.
- Ita Ever at the Internet Movie Database
- Photograph of Ita Ever
- MSN Movies: Ita Ever Overview
- Ema ja poeg koos laval/Jaanus Kulli, Õhtuleht
- Kunksmoor paneb homme oma nõiapaja keema / Kristi Vainküla, Õhtuleht
- VE: Ever, Ita - Eesti teatrilava grand old lady
- Kilumets, Margit. Ita Ever Elu suuruses. Ajakirjade Kirjastus (2006); ISBN 9949-427-26-6
|This article about an Estonian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|