|Also known as||hanan class|
|Based on||Itaewon Class|
by Gwang Jin
|Developed by||Kim Do-soo for Showbox|
|Written by||Gwang Jin|
|Directed by||Kim Sung-yoon|
|Country of origin||South Korea|
|No. of episodes||16|
|Executive producer(s)||Jo Joon-hyung|
|Running time||70 minutes|
|Picture format||1080i (HDTV)|
|Audio format||Dolby Digital|
|Original release||January 31 –|
March 21, 2020
Itaewon Class (Korean: 이태원 클라쓰; RR: Itaewon Keullasseu) is a 2020 South Korean television series starring Park Seo-joon, Kim Da-mi, Yoo Jae-myung and Kwon Nara. Based on the webtoon of the same name, it is the first series to be produced by the film distribution company Showbox. It aired on JTBC in Korea from January 31 to March 21, 2020 and is streaming worldwide on Netflix.
Itaewon Class's final episode recorded an 16.548% nationwide audience share, making it the second-highest viewership ratings in JTBC and the sixth highest rated drama in Korean cable television history.
Itaewon Class tells the story of ex-convict Park Sae-ro-yi (Park Seo-joon) whose life has been turned upside down after he gets expelled from school for punching a bully and his father is killed in an accident. Following his father's steps, he opens his bar-restaurant DanBam (Sweet Night) in Itaewon and, along with his manager and staff, strive towards success and reaching greater heights.
Cast and characters
- Proprietor of DanBam, a bar-restaurant in Itaewon. In his youth, Sae-ro-yi gets expelled for punching CEO Jang's son Geun-won, who was bullying a classmate, and becomes bereaved when his father is killed in an accident caused by Geun-won's reckless driving. Angered by the loss, he attacks Geun-won, leading to his three-year imprisonment. Following his father's steps, Sae-ro-yi opens his bar-restaurant DanBam in Itaewon seven years after he is released from jail, with the aim of expanding it into a franchise and defeating CEO Jang's food company Jangga Group.
- Manager of Sae-ro-yi's bar-restaurant DanBam. Yi-seo is a multi-talented and intelligent girl with an IQ of 162. She moved from New York to continue her studies in South Korea. She is also famous on social media as a power blogger and social media influencer. Having a crush on Sae-ro-yi, she offers herself to Sae-ro-yi as DanBam's manager.
- CEO of food company Jangga Group. CEO Jang is a self-made man who, despite the odds, succeeds in turning his once small bar into a large franchise company. In his years of experience leading Jangga, he develops a strong belief in power and authority as means to achieve his goals. He becomes involved with Sae-ro-yi when the latter has a fight with his son Geun-won in high school.
- Head of the strategic planning team in Jangga Group; Sae-ro-yi's former classmate and first love. Abandoned by her mother, Soo-ah grew up in an orphanage and became close with Sae-ro-yi's father Sung-yeol. She becomes acquainted with Sae-ro-yi, who has a crush on her, and falls in love with him later on. After the car accident, she receives a scholarship offer from Jangga Group and she soon becomes an employee in the company. Though passionate about her work, she is torn between her allegiance to Jangga and her love for Sae-ro-yi.
- CEO Jang's second and illegitimate son; Yi-seo's classmate and staff member at DanBam. Geun-soo has been bullied by his older brother Geun-won and he never felt loved by his mother and CEO Jang. Upon turning 17, he left the Jang family and lived by himself from then on. After inconveniencing DanBam in an incident, he decides to work for Sae-ro-yi, whom he considers to be a "real adult." He has a crush on Yi-seo.
- Ryu Kyung-soo as Choi Seung-kwon
- Staff member at DanBam. Seung-kwon was Sae-ro-yi's cellmate in prison.
- He thought that he cannot better his life outside of jail and, upon his release, he became a gangster under a gang leader who also shared the same cell with him and Sae-ro-yi. Seven years later, he meets Sae-ro-yi who, to his surprise, had already opened a bar in Itaewon. Deeply respecting Sae-ro-yi and his way to live a better life, he gives up being a gangster and starts working at DanBam.
- DanBam's chief cook. Hyun-yi first met Sae-ro-yi in a factory where the two formerly worked, years before the start of DanBam.
- She was hired as DanBam's cook when Sae-ro-yi liked the food she once cooked for him back then. Hyun-yi is a transgender woman and has been saving money for her sex reassignment surgery.
- Chris Lyon as Kim To-ni
- CEO Jang's first son and heir to Jangga Group. Geun-won was Sae-ro-yi and Soo-ah's classmate in high school who frequently bullies their classmate Ho-jin. He caused the vehicular accident that killed Sae-ro-yi's father Sung-yeol.
- Jangga Group's executive director.
- Hong Seo-joon as Mr. Kim
- Jang Dae-hee's right-hand man. He is very faithful to his boss.
- Yoo Da-mi as Kim Sun-ae
- Jang Dae-hee's secretary and Kang Min-jung’s spy.
- Sae-royi's investment manager. Ho-jin was Sae-ro-yi, Soo-ah and Geun-won's classmate in high school. After years of bearing the constant bullying from Geun-won, he gets into a prestigious college and takes up business administration. He partners up with Sae-ro-yi in taking revenge against Geun-won and CEO Jang.
- Yi-seo's mother.
- Yoon Kyung-ho as Oh Byeong-heon
- Detective in charge of Geun-won's hit-and-run case which he was pressured to cover up. He quit his job after the case and is now one of Sae-ro-yi's suppliers.
- Choi Yu-ri as Oh Hye-won
- Oh Byeong-heon's daughter.
- Kim Mi-kyeong as Kim Soon-rye
- To-ni's Korean paternal grandmother. After her son's death, she deeply regrets disapproving her son's marriage to a Guinean woman (To-ni's mother). She is a loan shark who offers her services to Sae-ro-yi when he moves his bar to a new location. She becomes one of Sae-ro-yi's regular customers.
- Won Hyun-joon as Kim Hee-hoon
- Sae-ro-yi's former cellmate.
- Han Hye-ji as Kook Bok-hee
- Yi-seo and Geun-soo's former classmate. Yiseo exposed her bullying other students when uploading a video online.
- A student who has a crush on Sae-ro-yi and eventually confesses her love but is rejected.
- Sae-ro-yi's father and former employee in Jangga Group. He taught Sae-ro-yi to stick to his beliefs and to fight for what is right. He resigns from Jangga in defense of Sae-ro-yi's deed of stopping Geun-won's bullying. He dies in an accident caused by Geun-won.
- Soo-ah's acquaintance. He works at a bar that Sae-ro-yi visits twice (years before and after opening DanBam). They meet again after Sae-ro-yi moves the location of his bar.
- Geun-soo's elder friend who goes to DanBam with Geun-soo and Yi-seo where the two get caught for underage drinking.
- Cha Chung-hwa as Bureau Chief's wife (Ep. 3)
- Mother of a bully student, Bok-hee, whose behavior was exposed online by Yi-seo.
- She tried to assault Yi-seo with Bok-hee and her other friend when they met months after graduating high school.
- Jung Yoo-min as Geun-won's date (Ep. 6)
- The daughter of the CEO of a pharmaceutical company. The blind date was arranged by Geun-won's father.
- Sae-ro-yi's acquaintance. She applied for the job that was eventually offered to Kim To-ni. Yi-seo decided not to hire her because she was jealous of her close relationship with Sae-ro-yi.
- Kim Il-joong as himself (Ep. 11 & 13)
- Host of the cooking program show The Best Pub.
- A contestant on The Best Pub. He represents Jangga Group as the head cook and comes in second during the final.
- After a job interview, he becomes the new cook at Soo-ah's restaurant in which Hong Seok-cheon invested.
|Itaewon Class: Original Soundtrack|
|Soundtrack album by |
|Released||March 20, 2020|
|Label||Vlending Co., Ltd.|
Itaewon Class: Original Soundtrack
The drama's soundtrack is compiled in a four-part album released in 20 March 2020. CDs 1 and 2 contain the drama's theme songs and their instrumental versions, while CDs 3 and 4 contain the drama's musical score. The following lists are the track listings for the online streaming version of the album.
|1.||"You Make Me Back"||Kim Jin-hoon||Woosung (The Rose)||3:15|
|2.||"Start Over" (시작[b])||Seo Dong-sung||Park Sung-il||Gaho||3:20|
|3.||"Still Fighting It"||Ben Folds||Ben Folds||Lee Chan-sol||5:20|
|5.||"Our Souls at Night" (우리의 밤[c])||Lee Chi-hoon||Park Sung-il||Sondia||4:44|
|6.||"No Break" (직진[d])||Lee Chi-hoon||Park Sung-il||The Vane[e]||2:53|
|7.||"Someday, The Boy" (그때 그 아인)||Seo Dong-sung||Park Sung-il||Kim Feel||4:48|
|8.||"You Make Me Back" (Inst.)||Kim Jin-hoon||3:15|
|9.||"Start Over" (Inst.)||Park Sung-il||3:20|
|10.||"Still Fighting It" (Inst.)||Ben Folds||5:20|
|11.||"Our Souls at Night" (Inst.)||Park Sung-il||4:44|
|12.||"No Break" (Inst.)||Park Sung-il||2:53|
|13.||"Someday, The Boy" (Inst.)||Park Sung-il||4:48|
|1.||"Diamond" (돌덩이[g])||Park Sung-il||Ha Hyun-woo (Guckkasten)||3:29|
|2.||"Sweet Night"||V (BTS)||3:34|
|3.||"Say"||Park Sung-il||Yoon Mi-rae||4:20|
|4.||"Are We Just Friends?" (우린 친구뿐일까)||Seo Dong-sung||Park Sung-il||Sondia||3:48|
|5.||"No Words" (어떤 말도)||Kwon Young-chan||Hong So-jin||Crush||4:31|
|7.||"Brand New Way"||Damon||Park Sung-il||Damon||2:52|
|8.||"Diamond" (Inst.)||Park Sung-il||3:29|
|9.||"Sweet Night" (Inst.)||3:34|
|10.||"Say" (Inst.)||Park Sung-il||4:20|
|11.||"Are We Just Friends?" (Inst.)||Park Sung-il||3:48|
|12.||"No Words" (Inst.)||Hong So-jin||4:31|
|13.||"With Us" (Inst.)||4:17|
|1.||"Itaewon Class" (이태원 클라쓰)||Kim Joon-suk||3:54|
|2.||"I Wanted to be a Policeman" (제 꿈은 경찰이었습니다)||Noh Yoo-rim||3:07|
|3.||"I Have a 15-Year Plan, Brace Yourself" (내 계획은 15년 짜리니까 기대해라)||Goo Bon-choon||3:42|
|4.||"DanBam Kitchen" (단밤 주방)||Kim Jung-wan||3:12|
|5.||"IQ 162, City Girl" (IQ162 도시여자)||Kim Hyun-do||2:43|
|6.||"That's My Goal" (그게 내 목표야)||Shim Hee-jin||1:55|
|7.||"Sociopath" (소시오패스)||Goo Bon-choon||1:51|
|8.||"The Story" (사연)||Noh Yoo-rim||3:05|
|9.||"I'm Always Grateful" (난 늘 고마운 마음뿐이야)||Jung Hye-bin||3:05|
|10.||"A New Morning" (새로운 아침)||Kim Tae-jin||2:11|
|11.||"My Bittersweet Night" (쓰린 밤이... 내 삶이 달달했으면)||Park Hye-min||1:57|
|12.||"Crush" (짝사랑)||Shim Hee-jin||2:42|
|13.||"Operation" (도모)||Kim Joon-suk||3:29|
|14.||"You think you can act like a jock only because you're the son of a billionaire?" (재벌 2세면 양아치 짓 해도 되는 거냐?)||Son Sung-rak||2:14|
|15.||"Tragedy of Success" (성공이라는 비극)||Kim Hyun-do||3:37|
|16.||"The Winner Takes It All" (약육강식)||Noh Yoo-rim||2:58|
|17.||"I Am The Powerful Ruler" (나는 권위적인 사람이야)||Son Sung-rak||2:08|
|18.||"The Beginning of Revenge" (복수의 시작)||Shim Hee-jin||3:05|
|19.||"You Can't Do This to Me" (넌 나한테 이러면 안 돼)||Goo Bon-choon||2:31|
|20.||"Unforgettable Past" (잊을 수 없는 과거)||Kim Hyun-do||2:13|
|21.||"Don't Feel Sorry When Eating Pork or Chicken" (돼지나 닭을 먹을 때 미안한 마음은 갖지 마라)||Shin Yoo-jin||2:32|
|22.||"I Will be Stronger" (저는 더욱더 강해지겠습니다)||Kim Joon-suk||2:34|
|23.||"False Tears" (거짓 눈물)||Shin Yoo-jin||2:35|
|24.||"It’s All For Jangga Co.'s Sake" (모든 건 장家를 위해서)||Goo Bon-choon||3:10|
|25.||"A Hit-And-Run" (뺑소니 사건)||Son Sung-rak||2:17|
|2.||"Impressive Day" (인상적인 하루)||3:00|
|3.||"His Night" (이 남자의 밤)||2:50|
|4.||"A Word of Love" (사랑한단 말)||3:48|
|5.||"You Are Always Shining Too Bright To Me" (넌 나한테 항상 지나치게 빛나)||3:13|
|6.||"I'm Going To Crush You All" (내가 다 부숴버릴 거야)||3:04|
|7.||"It's Still Bitter" (아직 씁니다)||4:26|
|8.||"I Don't Mind That You Don't Feel The Same Way" (보답받지 못하는 마음이라도)||2:52|
|9.||"It's Funny I'm Feeling This Way At My Age" (이 나이에 이런 감정)||2:48|
|10.||"IC Inc." (주식회사 IC)||2:59|
|11.||"Truth Game" (진실게임)||3:15|
|12.||"I Look Forward To It, Partner" (잘 부탁한다, 파트너)||2:39|
|13.||"I've Changed Quite a Lot" (난 꽤나 많이 변했어)||2:48|
|14.||"I Don't Have To Convince Others About Who I Am" (내가 나인 것에 다른 사람의 납득은 필요 없다)||3:31|
|15.||"You Have No Idea How Proud I Was" (얼마나 자랑스러운 아들이냐)||2:40|
|16.||"All You Need Is One Word" (그냥 말 한마디면 돼요)||2:02|
|17.||"How Does It Taste?" (술맛이 어떠냐?)||2:20|
|18.||"Still We Are" (여전히 우린)||2:12|
|19.||"We Can Do It" (우리는 된다)||2:59|
|20.||"Fresh Start" (새로운 시작)||2:44|
|21.||"I Want To Know More About You" (난 니가 궁금해)||1:53|
|22.||"So why can't the earth just explode so this can all end?" (차라리 지구가 터져버렸으면 좋겠다)||2:11|
|23.||"Because I'm Korean" (저 한국 사람인데요)||1:35|
|24.||"An Unreasonable World" (불합리한 세상)||1:21|
|25.||"All Invested In Jangga" (전부 장가에 투자해)||Shin Yoo-jin||2:59|
|26.||"Tenacity, Bravado" (고집, 객기)||Shim Hee-jin||2:34|
|"Start Over" (시작) (Gaho)||2020||1||Part 2|||
|"Diamond" (돌덩이) (Ha Hyun-woo (Guckkasten))||4||Part 3|||
|"Someday, the Boy" (그때 그 아인) (Kim Feel)||3||Part 6|
|"Say" (Yoon Mi-rae)||63||Part 8|||
|"No Words" (어떤 말도) (Crush)||76||Part 11|
|"Sweet Night" (V)||14||Part 12|
In this table, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.
|Ep.||Original broadcast date||Average audience share|
|1||January 31, 2020||4.983%||5.283%|
|2||February 1, 2020||5.330%||5.634%|
|3||February 7, 2020||8.013%||8.253%|
|4||February 8, 2020||9.382%||10.692%|
|5||February 14, 2020||10.716%||11.986%|
|6||February 15, 2020||11.608%||12.636%|
|7||February 21, 2020||12.289%||13.215%|
|8||February 22, 2020||12.562%||13.990%|
|9||February 28, 2020||13.965%||14.903%|
|10||February 29, 2020||14.760%||16.160%|
|11||March 6, 2020||13.798%||15.496%|
|12||March 7, 2020||13.398%||14.817%|
|13||March 13, 2020||13.101%||14.344%|
|14||March 14, 2020||14.197%||15.568%|
|15||March 20, 2020||14.661%||16.012%|
|16||March 21, 2020||16.548%||18.328%|
- This drama aired on a cable channel/pay TV which normally has a relatively smaller audience compared to free-to-air TV/public broadcasters (KBS, SBS, MBC and EBS).
- Acquired by JTBC Studios in 2020
- Lit. "Start"
- Lit. "Our Night"
- Lit. "Straight"
- Performed by band member Chae Bo-hoon
- The song "Start Over" by Chris Lyon, who played the character Kim To-ni in the drama, is included in the physical CD album version as the 8th track. All succeeding tracks are renumbered accordingly.
CD 2 (CD version) No. Title Lyrics Music Artist Length 8. "Start Over" Damon Park Sung-il Chris Lyon
- Lit. "Stone Block"
- JTBC콘텐츠허브 사명 JTBC스튜디오로... 글로벌 스튜디오 체제 확장
- Gwang, Jin. "Itaewon Class". Daum Webtoon (in Korean). Retrieved February 1, 2020.
- Yeon, Hwi-seon (July 18, 2019). "박서준X김다미X유재명, JTBC '이태원 클라쓰' 출연 확정 [공식]". Osen (in Korean). Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- MacDonald, Joan (February 1, 2020). "In 'Itaewon Class' Park Seo-joon Defies Injustice And Does Life His Way". Forbes. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
- Choi, Ji-won (January 30, 2020). "Park Seo-joon to show perfect sync with original webcomic in 'Itaewon Class'". The Korea Herald. Retrieved February 7, 2020.
- Park, Se-yeon (March 22, 2020). "종영 `이태원 클라쓰` 16회 자체 최고 시청률로 `유종의 美`". MK (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved March 22, 2020.
- Lee, Gyu-lee (March 22, 2020). "'Itaewon Class' wraps up with a bang". The Korea Times. Retrieved March 22, 2020.
- Kim, Joon-seok (July 18, 2019). "박서준, JTBC '이태원 클라쓰' 출연 확정…안방극장 컴백[공식]". Sports Chosun (in Korean). Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- Kim, Na-gyeong (July 18, 2019). "'이태원 클라쓰' 박서준X김다미X유재명, 클래스 다른 퍼펙트 라인업 완성". Hei Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- Hwang, So-young (July 18, 2019). "유재명, JTBC '이태원클라쓰' 주연확정…박서준과 대립각[공식]". JoongAng Ilbo (in Korean). Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- Shim, Eon-gyeong (June 25, 2019). "권나라 측 "'이태원 클라쓰' 출연, 제안 받고 검토 중"[공식입장]". Osen (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved July 20, 2019.
- Hong, Se-young (September 10, 2019). "김동희 '이태원 클라쓰' 출연확정, 박서준·유재명과 호흡 [공식입장]". Sports Donga (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Kim, Soo-kyung (February 16, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 류경수, 언제 어디서나 '새로이 바라기'". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Woo, Bin (November 5, 2019). "이주영, '이태원 클라쓰' 마현이 役 합류…은발로 파격 변신". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Kim, Bo-young (February 21, 2020). "크리스 라이언, '이태원 클라쓰' 6번째 멤버로 힙한 등장…활약 기대↑". Edaily (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Jo, Sung-woon (February 18, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 안보현, 원작 싱크로율 100% '물 만난 연기력'". Sports Donga (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Shin, Ji-won (February 22, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 김혜은X박서준,팽팽한 기싸움에 긴장감 최고조". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Oh, Ji-eun (February 6, 2020). "홍서준, 탄엔터와 전속계약... '검사내전'-'이태원 클라쓰'로 열일 행보(공식입장)". Zenith News (in Korean). Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- Operation Team (January 31, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 유재명 비서 된 유다미, 첫 방송 앞두고 대본 인증샷". JoongAng Ilbo Co. (in Korean). Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- Park, Jung-sun (February 22, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 이다윗, 학교 폭력 피해자→펀드 매니저..사이다 변신". JoongAng Ilbo Co. (in Korean). Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- Kim, Na-kyung (February 8, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 김여진, 조이서 소시오패스 만든 '현실조언'". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- Lee, Gun-hwi (February 1, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 박서준, 경찰에 연행.."쏘세요"". Star News (in Korean). Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- Na, Geum-joo (February 28, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 박서준·김혜은, 유재명 미행 사실 알았다". Xports News (in Korean). Retrieved February 29, 2020.
- Kim, Na-kyung (February 23, 2020). "'이태원클라스' 김미경, 일수 명함 휘날리며 강렬한 첫 등장". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 23, 2020.
- Choi, Ji-yoon (December 3, 2019). "원현준, 제이진아티스트 계약···'이태원클라쓰' 출연". Zum News (in Korean). Retrieved February 29, 2020.
- Park, Soo-in (February 15, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 시청률 12% 돌파, 美친 상승세 불지폈다". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved February 29, 2020.
- Lee, Joon-hyun (February 1, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 라붐 솔빈, 박서준 짝사랑하는 여고생 특별 출연". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 10, 2020.
- Jung, Hwi-yeon (February 3, 2020). "손현주, '이태원 클라쓰' 특별출연…박서준 父 열연". Sports Donga (in Korean). Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- Kim, Ye-eun (August 21, 2019). "[단독] '이태원♥' 홍석천, JTBC '이태원 클라쓰' 특별출연". Xports News (in Korean). Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- Kim, Na-kyung (February 8, 2020). "배우 윤박, '이태원 클라쓰'특별출연 특급 활약". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- Lee, Ha-na (February 8, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 박서준, 영업정지→안보현 경찰서 대면 '또 위기'(종합)". Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- Ji, Min-kyung (February 15, 2020). "앤씨아, '이태원 클라쓰' 깜짝 등장.."좋은 기회로 출연 감사해"". Osen (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Operation Team (February 16, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 악녀 정유민, 안보현 맞선녀로 특별출연!". JTBC News (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Ahn, Tae-hyun (February 16, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 서은수, 깜짝 등장…김다미 질투 유발". News1 (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Park, Hyun-min (March 8, 2020). "김일중 "'이태원 클라스' 출연 영광...박서준 팬"". YTN (in Korean). Retrieved March 8, 2020.
- Bae, Soo-jung (March 6, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 박서준X김다미, 단밤포차 프랜차이즈 추진 투자자로 나타난 전노민에게 50억 불러…성전환 수술 마친 이주영 등장 (2)". Top Star News (in Korean). Retrieved March 15, 2020.
- Lee, Ji-hyun (March 5, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 측 "이준혁 이번주 방송분에 특별출연 한다" [공식]". News Chosun (in Korean). Retrieved March 8, 2020.
- Gong, Mi-na (March 22, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 박보검 깜짝 등장..막방 빛낸 특급 카메오[스타이슈]". Star News (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved March 22, 2020.
- Kim, Ha-jin (November 6, 2019). "'이태원 클라쓰' 박서준·김다미·유재명·권나라, 첫 대본 연습 공개…시너지 제대로!". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved December 20, 2019.
- "이태원 클라쓰 OST". Bugs! (in Korean). Retrieved March 23, 2020.
- "Itaewon Class (Original Television Soundtrack)". Spotify. VLending. Retrieved March 23, 2020.
- Lee, Seung-hoon (January 31, 2020). "'슈퍼밴드' 이찬솔, '이태원클라쓰' 첫번째 OST 참여..오늘(31일) 발매". Osen (in Korean). Retrieved January 31, 2020.
- Shin, Ji-won (February 1, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' 두 번째 OST [가호(Gaho) - 시작] 발매". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 6, 2020.
- Park, Se-yeon (February 7, 2020). "하현우 '이태원 클라쓰' OST 참여…박서준 테마 '돌덩이' 7일 발매". MK (in Korean). Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- Kim, Na-kyung (February 8, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' OST Part.4 'Sondia-우리의밤'". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 8, 2020.
- Yu, Byung-chul (February 14, 2020). "더로즈 김우성, '이태원 클라쓰' OST 다섯 번째 주자로 발탁". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 14, 2020.
- Kim, Na-kyung (February 15, 2020). "이태원클라쓰 OST Part. 6 [김필 - 그때 그 아인]". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 15, 2020.
- Lee, Ji-hyun (February 21, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰' OST 7 '우린 친구뿐일까' 오늘(21일) 공개 [공식]". News Chosun (in Korean). Retrieved February 21, 2020.
- Jang, Min-soo (February 22, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰', 윤미래 보컬 OST 'Say' 공개...김다미 테마곡". Single List (in Korean). Retrieved February 22, 2020.
- Shin, Ji-won (February 29, 2020). "'이태원 클라쓰', 아홉번째 OST 'With Us' 오늘(29)일 공개". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved February 29, 2020.
- Yoo, Byung-chul (March 6, 2020). "더 베인(채보훈), '이태원 클라쓰' OST 참여…6일 '직진' 발매". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- Jin, Joo-hee (March 7, 2020). "크러쉬, '이태원 클라쓰' OST 11번째 주자…'어떤 말도' 오늘(7일) 발매". Hankookilbo (in Korean). Retrieved March 7, 2020.
- Park, Pan-seok (March 9, 2020). ""박서준과 인연"..뷔, '이태원클라쓰' OST 자작곡 참여..13일 공개 [공식]". Osen (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved March 9, 2020.
- Kim, Na-kyung (March 14, 2020). "이태원 클라쓰 OST Part. 13 데이먼 – Brand New Way". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved March 14, 2020.
- "2020 Week 12 Digital Chart". Retrieved March 26, 2020.
- "2020 Week 13 Digital Chart". Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- "Nielsen Korea". AGB Nielsen Media Research (in Korean). Retrieved January 31, 2020.