Front page, 27 December 2008
|Publisher||Italia Oggi Editore|
Italia Oggi is an Italian political, financial, legal and fiscal daily newspaper, started in 1991. The paper is owned by the financial publishing company Class Editori. The paper was formerly part of the Ferruzzi Group. Italia Oggi Editore is the publisher of the paper, which has its headquarters in Milan.
- "Italia Oggi". Publicitas. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- "About us". Class Editori. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- Clyde Haberman (24 April 1989). "Newspaper Deal in Italy Stirs Debate over Press Freedom". The New York Times. Rome. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- "Communicating Europe: Italy Manual" (PDF). European Stability Initiative. 19 May 2008. Retrieved 7 June 2015.
- Data for average newspaper circulation in 2008 Archived 22 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine.. Accertamenti Diffusione Stampa.
- "National Newspapers". International Federation of Audit Bureaux of Circulations. Retrieved 5 March 2015.
- http://www.italiaoggi.it/ (Italian)
|This Italian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|