Italian Agency of Revenue
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Agenzia delle Entrate|
|Statutory agency overview|
|Formed||January 1, 2001|
|Headquarters||Rome, via Cristoforo Colombo n. 426 C/D - 00145|
|Statutory agency executive||
Operations and history
Bilancio 2010 issue
Agenzia delle Entrate, in 2010, imposed a €10.6 million fine.
Real estate functions
From 1 December 2012, the Italian Revenue Agency has incorporated the Real Estate and Land Registry Agency (Agenzia del Territorio), as provided for in Article 23 quarter of Decree-Law number 95 of 2012. Cadastral data is provided by the office, with the Territorial Agency, to individual persons only to obtain the cadastral data of properties from a website.
- Official Website
- "Online services". Agenzia delle Entrate. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Agreements to avoid double taxation: forms (Convenzioni per evitare le doppie imposizioni)" (in Italian). Archived from the original on 24 September 2015. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- Uva, Valeria. "Mr Ruffini is the new face of Italy's tax revenue agency". ITALY EUROPE 24. Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- "Agenzia delle Entrate". Retrieved 4 October 2017.
- Agenzia delle Entrate - Bilancio di esercizio 2010
- "Italian Revenue Agency". The Italian Revenue Agency. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Cadastral services". IAR. Retrieved 10 December 2013.