Italian Animalist Party
|Founded||4 July 2006|
|Headquarters||Via Armando Diaz, 140 San Giuseppe Vesuviano (NA)|
|European affiliation||Animal Politics EU|
|International affiliation||Animal Politics Foundation|
Italian Member of Animal Politics EU, participating in the creation of the European Animalist Manifesto, is the Italian Animalist Party, founded in 2006 by the lawyer and activist for animal rights Cristiano Ceriello, director of several animalistic documentaries such as Caccia SpA and Vegetarian Party. The main objectives of the Italian Animalist Party are Animal Liberation and the salvation of planet Earth from global warming.
In 2019, the Italian Animalist Party, with Cristiano Ceriello leader all over Italy, participated in the 2019 European elections, obtaining 0.6% at national level, making it the tenth Italian political party by number of preferences.
Even if the Animalist Party did not elect deputies given the 4% barrier, they deal with the case by presenting the AntiItalicum lawyers led by the lawyer Felice Besostri after a short appeal, who in the past has already canceled electoral laws such as "Porcellum" and "Italicum", who believe that the barrier threshold is contrary to the new provisions of the Treaty of Lisbon and the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union. The appeal in 2020 will be decided by the Council of State. In case of acceptance, the Animalist Party would be entitled to one of the 3 additional seats that will be assigned to Italy after the completion of Brexit, from the North-East, Central and South circumscriptions. Considering how in all these three Cristiano Ceriello was the most voted candidate of the Animalist Party, in case of acceptance of the new appeal of the "AntiItalikum Lawyers" for the 2019 European Championships, Cristiano Ceriello would be elected to the European Parliament.
In 2020, it organized food collections for animals during the quarantine and presented a warning to the President of the Province of Trento, the Prefect and the Minister of the Environment to ask for the release of the M49 bear. In May, he filed a complaint with the Public Prosecutor's Office of Syracuse for the killing of a stray dog by dragging. 
0 / 76
- "Partito Animalista: ritratto di un esordio". 29 May 2019.
- Alberto Maggi (8 August 2019). "'Bomba' sulle elezioni europee. Il ricorso che ridisegna i seggi". Affaritaliani.it. Archived from the original on 10 August 2020. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- "Ricorso al TAR del Lazio contro l'Europellum". Irpinia24.it. 15 October 2019. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- "Raccolta cibo per gli animali accuditi da volontari". napolitoday.it. 7 May 2020.
- Guido Minciotti (29 April 2020). "Trentino, fine della fuga: l'orso M49 catturato con trappola tubo". Il Sole 24 Ore. Archived from the original on 1 May 2020. Retrieved 1 May 2020.
- "Priolo Gargallo, lega cane al paraurti e lo trascina uccidendolo: denunciato 69enne". Sky TG 24. 8 May 2020. Archived from the original on 9 May 2020. Retrieved 9 May 2020.