|Regions with significant populations|
|French, Haitian Creole, Italian|
|Related ethnic groups|
|Italians, White Latin Americans, White Haitians|
In 1908 there were 160 Italians resident in Haiti, according to the Italian consul De Matteis, of whom 128 lived in the capital Port-au-Prince 
During the 2010 earthquake in Port-au-Prince, the first Italian recorded dead was 70-year-old Gigliola Martino, who was born in Haiti to Italian parents who emigrated to the country in the early 20th century.
Notable Italian Haitians
- Claudia Cedro, supermodel
- Stella Jean, fashion designer
- Daphnée Duplaix, American actress and model (partial Italian descent)
- Pierre Desir, American filmmaker, artist, and professor
- Reynaldo Martino, singer, composer and maestro for the popular compas band, T-Vice (partial Italian descent)
- Robert Martino, renowned guitarist of the classic Top Vice band
- Roberto Martino, lead singer and guitarist/composer for the popular compas band, T-Vice (partial Italian descent)
- Sabrina Barnett, supermodel (partial Italian descent)
- The Vitiello Family, businessmen (shoes)
- "History of immigration to Haiti dates to the 19th century". Retrieved 31 January 2014.
- Emigrazione e Colonie; volume 3: "Italiani in Haiti" (1908)
- Gigliola Martino death
- "Daphnee Duplaix Biography". IMBd.
- "Haitian American To Know: Daphnee Duplaix". L'Union Suite.
- Stella Jean
- Stella Jean, Italian interview (and photo)
- Hossary, Nagia (Archive article)
- Commissariato dellemigrazione. Emigrazione e colonie, Volume 3: Raccolta di rapporti dei RR. agenti diplomatici e consolari.Tipografia nazionale di G. Bertero & comp. Roma, 1908
|This Haiti-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|