Italian Radicals (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Italian Radicals is a political party in Italy, formed in 2001. In politics Italian Radicals may also refer to:
- Radical Party, a far-left/left-liberal party, 1877–1922
- Radical Party, a left-liberal party spintered from the Italian Liberal Party, 1955–1989
- Transnational Radical Party, the transnational evolution of the Radical Party, 1989–present
- Pannella List, a Radical list, in its different incarnations, 1992–1999
- Bonino List, the successor of the Pannella List, 1999–2004
- Bonino-Pannella List, a list for the 2009 European Parliament election
In architecture and design Italian Radicals refers also to the Radical movement, 1965–1975
- Radical Federative Movement, a dissenting Italian radical party formed in 1982 and later merged with the Italian Socialist Party
- Radicals of the Left, a dissenting Italian radical party formed in 2004
- Liberal Reformers, a dissenting Italian radical party formed in 2005
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Italian Radicals.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.