From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Italian dialects, while unrelated titles should be moved to Italian dialects (disambiguation). (October 2013)||
Italian dialects may refer to:
- Regional Italian, regional varieties of the Italian language
- The languages of Italy that do not have political recognition
- Italian language, standardized Italian and other dialects
- Tuscan language, an Italo-Dalmatian language spoken in Tuscany, Italy
- Corsican language, an Italo-Dalmatian Romance language spoken on Corsica and Sardinia
- Central Italian, a group of Italo-Dalmatian language varieties spoken in central Italy
- Italic languages, a subfamily of the Indo-European language family, including Romance languages
- Italian (disambiguation)
- Category:Dialects of Italian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Italian dialects.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.