From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Italian dialects may refer to:
- Regional Italian, regional varieties of the Italian language
- The languages of Italy as opposed to Italian
- Italian language, standardized Italian and other dialects
- Tuscan language, an Italo-Dalmatian language spoken in Tuscany, Italy
- Corsican language, an Italo-Dalmatian Romance language spoken on Corsica and Sardinia
- Central Italian, a group of Italo-Dalmatian language varieties spoken in central Italy
- Italic languages, a subfamily of the Indo-European language family, including Romance languages
- Italian (disambiguation)
- Category:Dialects of Italian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Italian dialects.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.