From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Itea, iteá, or ἰτέα in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Itea may refer to:
- Itea (plant), a genus of plants
- Itea virginica, the scientific name of Virginia Sweetspire
- places in Greece:
- Itea, Evros, a village in the southeastern part of the Evros regional unit
- Itea, Florina, a village in the northcentral part of Florina regional unit
- Itea, Grevena, a village in the eastern part of Grevena regional unit
- Itea, Ioannina, a village in the eastern part of Ioannina regional unit
- Itea, Karditsa, a village in the northeastern part of Karditsa regional unit, part of Fyllo.
- Itea, Larissa, a village in the northeastern part of Larissa regional unit
- Itea, Phocis, a town and a municipality in the southeastern part of Phocis
ITEA as an acronym may refer to:
- Information Technology Experts Alliance
- International Technology Education Association
- International Test and Evaluation Association
- International Tuba Euphonium Association
- Information Technology for European Advancement (ITEA2)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Itea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.