|Traded as||OSE: ITE|
|Revenue||NOK 384 million (2010)|
|NOK 13 million (2010)|
Number of employees
Itera ASA is a Scandinavian group of consultancy companies that provide digital solutions and Internet based services. The company’s headquarters is located in Oslo, Norway and its CEO is Arne Mjøs.
Itera Consulting is a subsidiary of Itera ASA, and is based in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Ukraine. It is a European vendor of integrated business solutions for organizations that consider information technology as a strategic tool in their business and organization. Itera business solutions include full cycle of software engineering, consultancy and software testing as a service.
Itera developed various business solutions which were applied to different industry spheres: banking and insurance, telecom, media and technology, public sector and health.
The history of Itera starts in 1995 in Norway where many know the company as Objectware. In 1999 Itera itself was founded and start functioning on the Norwegian market. Later that year it was included to the list of Oslo Stock Exchange. In 2000 Itera merged with Objectware. It became known for high delivery and service excellence in providing financial advice solutions, customer relationships, human resources, business intelligence and knowledge management and collaboration solutions.[dubious ]
In 2000, the group company Itera Consulting was established. In 2000 Itera entered Sweden by acquisition of the business intelligence company IT Partner and entered Denmark with the acquisition of the web company 3Enigheten.
In 2008 Itera Consulting entered Ukraine, an important location for Central and Eastern European outsourcing and a country with the highest IT market value in the region. Itera Consulting is represented in Ukraine by a nearshore development center. The first delivery office was started in the capital city of Kyiv. It was established by composing a management team with over 10-years experience from leading organizations within offshoring. The business of Itera Consulting Ukraine is headed by VP Global Sourcing Igor Mendzebrovski, formerly one of the founders of leading offshoring company in Eastern Europe. In the beginning of 2011 a second delivery office was started in Lviv, Ukraine, which is considered the city with the best environment for IT sector.
In 2008 Objectware was renamed to Itera Consulting.
Itera Group companies
- Itera Consulting: Provides consulting, develops and manages IT solutions. Operates in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Ukraine via flexible delivery model of project implementation at the customer’s location, in company own premises, or via nearshoring development center in the Ukraine.
- Itera Gazette: Itera Gazette is a large and diverse communications agency. Company has a customer portfolio in both the public and private spheres.
- Itera Networks: Delivers consulting services, on-demand infrastructure solutions and IT operations to a diverse portfolio of organisations in Norway and Sweden.
- Compendia: Compendia develops and delivers web-based solutions and content and provides HR, management, HSE and quality assurance consulting. Compendia’s solutions are customized for managers, employees and workers’ representatives in companies, government bodies and workers’ organizations in Norway.
- Cicero Conculting: Offers consulting services with exceptional expertise within banking and finance in the Nordic region.
- "European IT Outsourcing Intelligence Report 2010: Central and Eastern Europe". Archived from the original on 2011-07-11.