From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Itex (disambiguation))
Itex may refer to:
- IT Examiner, an Indian I.T. web site
- iTeX, a fictitious XML-based successor to TeX announced by Donald Knuth at the TUG 2010 Conference
- Itex, a fictitious firm in Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports
- Itex IT show, IT show and conference.
- Itex Corporation, a company that provides a marketplace for cashless business transactions.
- iTex, a cheap rate British corporate and local government E-messaging system founded by Kirklees council and also used by Preston council.
- ITEX, a New Zealand computer consultancy.
- Itex Systems Ltd, a British Electrical System firm.
- ITeX, an American microchip maker(Integrated Telecom Express).
- Irex Contracting Group, an American engineering and contracting firm.
- 4100 ITEX modem driver
- iText, a free online Mozilla Public License open source library
- International Tundra Experiment (ITEX)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Itex.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.