Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up itinerant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An itinerant is a person who travels habitually. Itinerant may refer to:
- "Travellers" or itinerant groups in Europe
- Itinerant minister
- Travelling salespeople, see door-to-door, hawker, and peddler
- Travelling showpeople, see Carny (US), Showmen (UK)
- The Peredvizhniki or Itinerants, a school of nineteenth century Russian painters
- Vagrant or vagabond
- Eyre (legal term) or "itinerant justice"
- "itinerant court" of Charlemagne (and later Carolingian emperors), see Government of the Carolingian Empire
- Migrant worker
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Itinerant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.