From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up itinerant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An itinerant is a person who travels habitually. Itinerant may refer to:
- "Travellers" or Itinerant groups in Europe
- Itinerant minister
- Travelling salespeople, see door-to-door, hawker, and peddler
- Travelling showpeople, see Carny (US), Showmen (UK)
- Vagrant or vegabond
- Eyre (legal term) or "itinerant justice"
- "itinerant court" of Charlemagne (and later Carolingian emperors), see Government of the Carolingian Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix