|Look up itinerant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An itinerant is a person who travels habitually. Itinerant may refer to:
- "Travellers" or itinerant groups in Europe
- Itinerant minister
- Travelling salespeople, see door-to-door, hawker, and peddler
- Travelling showpeople, see Carny (US), Showmen (UK)
- Vagrant or vagabond
- Eyre (legal term) or "itinerant justice"
- "itinerant court" of Charlemagne (and later Carolingian emperors), see Government of the Carolingian Empire
- Migrant worker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Itinerant.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.