From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the three-letter acronym, see ITO (disambiguation).
Ito may refer to:
- Indium tin oxide (ITO) - a transparent thin film conductor
- Itō (name), for people with the Japanese surname Itō
- Itô calculus
- Ito District, Wakayama, a district located in Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Itō, Shizuoka
- Ito, nickname of Antonio Álvarez Pérez, a Spanish footballer
- Ito, nickname of Jorge Delgado Fidalgo, a Spanish footballer
- Ito cell, a fat-storing cell found in the liver; also called a hepatic stellate cell
- Ito1, an abbreviation of cardiac transient outward potassium current
- Ito – a Diary of an Urban Priest, a 2010 documentary film by Pirjo Honkasalo
- Ito-toren, an office building in Amsterdam
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ito.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.