"Rising Sun" / "Itsuka Kitto..." CD Only cover artwork
|Single by Exile Atsushi|
|from the album Solo|
|Released||September 24, 2011|
|Songwriter(s)||Atsushi, Matthew Tishler, Andrew Ang|
|Exile Atsushi singles chronology|
"Itsuka Kitto..." (いつかきっと…) is the debut single by Atsushi, the lead singer of the popular Japanese band Exile. It was released on September 24, 2011 as a "double A-side" along with Exile's 36th single called Rising Sun / Itsuka Kitto... (Rising Sun / いつかきっと…). The single debuted at #1 on the RIAJ's Digital Tracks Chart and #1 on the Oricon Charts with first-week physical sales of 234,846. "Itsuka Kitto" has also gained popularity as the theme song for the TV Asahi drama, “Hi wa Mata Noboru“. The song was written by Atsushi Sato, Matthew Tishler and Andrew Ang.
"Itskua Kitto..." has since become the #14 highest-selling single in Japan for 2011, with 305,001 physical sales. It was included on the Exile/Exile Atsushi album Exile Japan/Solo released on January 1, 2012.
A remixed version will be made as the theme for the Japanese release of Captain America: Civil War
- "RIAJ Digital Track Chart: Chart issue September 13, 2011". Recording Industry Association of Japan. Archived from the original on 21 August 2014. Retrieved 16 September 2011.
- "Oricon reveals the monthly chart rankings for September". Tokyohive.
- "EXILE's charity song and ATSUSHI's solo song to be released as a double A-side single!". Tokyohive. Retrieved 6 November 2011.
- "2011 Oricon Yearly Ranking TOP 50: Singles". Oricon.
- "EXILE to release a new album on New Year's Day". Tokyohive.
|This 2010s Japanese single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|