|Meaning||It can have many different meanings depending on the kanji used.|
Itsuki (いつき, イツキ) is a Japanese given name, which can also be used as a surname.
Itsuki can be written using different kanji characters and can mean:
- 樹, "spring trees"
- 斎, "purification" or "Buddhist food"
- 維月, "fiber, moon"
- 伊月, "that one, moon"
- as a surname
- 五木, "five tree"
- Itsuki Shoda (樹, born 1981), Japanese professional baseball player
- Itsuki Toyama (斎, born 1976), Japanese politician
- Itsuki Urata (浦田 樹, born 1997), Japanese footballer
- Itsuki Yamazaki (五紀), a Japanese female professional wrestler
- Hiroshi Itsuki (五木, born 1948), Japanese enka singer
- Natsumi Itsuki (樹, born 1960), Japanese shōjo manga artist
- Yui Itsuki (伊月), Japanese voice actress
- Itsuki Akiba (いつき), a character in romance manga I"s
- Itsuki Fujii (樹), a character in the 1995 Japanese film Love Letter
- Itsuki Koizumi (一樹), a character in the Haruhi Suzumiya series
- Itsuki Midoriba (樹), a character in the visual novel Shuffle!
- Itsuki Iba (いつき), a character in the light novel series Rental Magica
- Itsuki Minami (樹), the primary protagonist of the manga and anime Air Gear
- Itsuki Myoudouin, a character in the anime series HeartCatch PreCure!
- Itsuki Takeuchi, a character in the Initial D series
- Itsuki Inubouzaki, a character in Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru
- Itsuki Onra, a character in Inazuma Eleven
- Mamoru Itsuki (一樹), a main character in the survival horror video game Forbidden Siren 2
- Marehiko Itsuki, a character in the manga series The Prince of Tennis
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|