|Town of Ituna,SK|
|Census division||No. 10|
|Rural Municipality||Ituna Bon Accord|
|Post office Founded||1909|
|• Mayor||Joe Garchinski|
|• Town Manager||N/A|
|• Governing body||Ituna Town Council|
|• Total||1.56 km2 (0.60 sq mi)|
|• Density||400/km2 (1,000/sq mi)|
|Postal code||S0A 1N0|
The town contains several business serving the local residents and rural community, including financial services, grocery stores, restaurants and a hotel. The Ituna Theatre (building in 1946) is one of remaining small town movie theaters still in operation.
|Canada census – Ituna community profile|
|Population:||622 (-12.3% from 2001)|
|Land area:||1.56 km2 (0.60 sq mi)|
|Population density:||398.5/km2 (1,032/sq mi)|
|Median age:||55.4 (M: 50.8, F: 56.8)|
|Total private dwellings:||361|
|Median household income:||$Not Available|
The community is served by Ituna Airport which is located 2.6 nautical miles (4.8 km) southeast.
Ituna has one registered historical site, the Red Brick Schoolhouse that was constructed in 1920 as a composite school for the Fruitville School District. The school build was closed in 1980 when the town school moved into a new building.
- Statistics Canada. 2006. Ituna Community nProfile
- http://www.canada.com/reginaleaderpost/columnists/story.html?id=40510c2a-cf3f-48df-993e-e1e16dc4faeb Big screen thrives in small town THE LEADER-POST (REGINA)JANUARY 21, 2008
- "2006 Community Profiles". Canada 2006 Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- http://heritageapp.cyr.gov.sk.ca/assets/pdf/471.pdf Saskatchewan Register of Heritage Property - Red Brick Schoolhouse
- Saskatchewan Roman Catholic Churches ~ Online Parish Registers ~ History >>Ituna - Jasmin - Lestock.