Iuka Township, Marion County, Illinois
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Settled||November 4, 1873|
|• Total||36.02 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Land||35.96 sq mi (93.1 km2)|
|• Water||0.06 sq mi (0.2 km2)|
|Elevation||459 ft (140 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||964|
|• Density||27.8/sq mi (10.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Iuka Township (T2N R4E) is centered at 38°38'N 88°45'W (38.636,-88.758). It is traversed east-west by U.S. Route 50. According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.02 square miles (93.3 km2), of which 35.96 square miles (93.1 km2) (or 99.83%) is land and 0.06 square miles (0.16 km2) (or 0.17%) is water.
- Omega Township (north)
- Songer Township, Clay County (northeast)
- Hickory Hill Township, Wayne County (northeast)
- Garden Hill Township, Wayne County (east)
- Orchard Township, Wayne County (southeast)
- Romine Township (south)
- Haines Township (southwest)
- Stevenson Township (west)
- Alma Township (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Marion County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|