|Full name||Iván Gonzalo Bella|
|Date of birth||September 13, 1989|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2014||→ Puebla (loan)||5||(0)|
|2014||→ Lanús (loan)||6||(0)|
|2015||→ Godoy Cruz (loan)||9||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:24, 9 October 2016 (UTC).
Bella made his league debut for Vélez Sársfield on a 0–0 draw against Independiente on 8 June 2008, during the penultimate fixture of that year's Clausura tournament. In 2009, the Argentine winger won with Vélez the 2009 Clausura, although only playing one game (a 1–1 draw against River Plate on the sixth fixture).
Bella played 13 games in Vélez' 2010 Apertura runner-up campaign, mainly replacing Augusto Fernández on the right wing when the former was injured. However, coach Ricardo Gareca also used him as a left back to replace injured Emiliano Papa on the last fixtures of the tournament. Bella improved his goal-scoring ability in the first semester of 2012, scoring five times in 18 games between the 2012 Clausura and Copa Libertadores.
Upon Augusto Fernández's departure from Vélez, Bella became a regular starter for Vélez and played 15 games (scoring once) in the team's 2012 Inicial title-winning campaign. In 2013, the winger suffered an epilepsy seizure on the field, but quickly recovered and started for Vélez in the 2012–13 Superfinal victory against Newell's Old Boys.
In July 2013, Bella moved to Mexican club Chiapas F.C., that purchased 50% of his transfer rights from Vélez for a fee of approximately US$ 2 million. After a six-month period, he joined Puebla F.C. on loan.
In July 2014, Bella returned to Argentina for Lanús, signed a one-and-a-half year deal. However, the midfielder left the club after only six months, joining Godoy Cruz for the 2015 Argentine Primera División.
In January 2009, Bella played the South American Youth Championship with the Argentine under-20 national team. In 2012, Bella was called by coach Alejandro Sabella for a senior national team formed solely by local league players, although he did not play any games.
- Vélez Sársfield
- "Closing '08 statistics". Argentine Soccer. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "Closing '09 statistics". Argentine Soccer. Retrieved 2010-10-02.
- "Opening '10 statistics". Argentine Soccer. Retrieved 2011-05-05.
- "Inicial '12 statistics". Argentine Soccer. Retrieved 2012-12-24.
- "'Ojalá pueda estar en la revancha'". Olé (in Spanish). Retrieved 2014-03-03.
- "Jaguares de chiapas anuncia contratacion de ivan bella". Yahoo Noticias (in Spanish). 2013-07-30. Retrieved 2014-03-03.
- "Iván Bella, cuarto refuerzo del Granate (Iván Bella, fourth reinforcement of Granate)" (in Spanish). Club Lanus. 2014-07-06. Retrieved 2014-07-13.
- "La vida es Bella". Olé (in Spanish). 2015-07-02. Retrieved 2015-07-10.
- "Iván Bella es nuevo jugador de Velez tras su paso por Godoy Cruz". TyC Sports (in Spanish). 2015-06-27. Retrieved 2015-07-10.