Iván García (cyclist)
García in 2016.
|Full name||Iván García Cortina|
|Born||20 November 1995|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
Iván García Cortina (born 20 November 1995 in Gijon) is a Spanish cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam Bahrain–Merida. García signed with Bahrain–Merida for the 2017 season. He was named in the startlist for the 2017 Vuelta a España. Garcia won the 2017 Red Hook Criterium Milan fixed gear criterum race. In July 2019, he was named in the startlist for the 2019 Tour de France.
- 1st Road race, National Junior Road Championships
- 10th Overall Tour de Bretagne
- 1st Stage 4 Course de la Solidarité Olympique
- 4th Overall Istrian Spring Trophy
- 6th GP Izola
- 7th Road race, UCI Road World Under–23 Championships
- 8th Ronde van Vlaanderen Beloften
- 8th Porec Trophy
- 10th Paris–Roubaix Espoirs
- 10th Overall Le Triptyque des Monts et Châteaux
- 8th Road race, UEC European Road Championships
- 1st Red Hook Criterium Milan
- 4th London–Surrey Classic
- 1st Stage 5 Tour of California
- 3rd Grand Prix Cycliste de Montréal
- 7th Overall BinckBank Tour
- 7th Gran Premio Bruno Beghelli
- 9th EuroEyes Cyclassics
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||114|
|Vuelta a España||100||99||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Bahrain Merida Pro Cycling Team". Merida Bikes. Merida Industry Co., Ltd. Archived from the original on 1 January 2019. Retrieved 1 January 2019.
- "Bahrain-Merida continue recruitement with signing of Ivan Garcia Cortina - Cyclingnews.com". Cycling News.com.
- "2017 > 72nd Vuelta a España > Startlist". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- "WorldTour winner: Cortina (Bahrain-Merida) takes Red Hook Crit debut in Milan". CyclingTips. 2017-10-16. Retrieved 2019-07-03.
- "2019: 106th Tour de France: Start List". ProCyclingStats. Retrieved 1 July 2019.
- Iván García at ProCyclingStats
|This biographical article related to a Spanish cycling person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|