Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ivan, Иван, or Іван in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ivan may refer to:
- Ivan (name) (Cyrillic: "Иван" or "Іван"), a Slavic masculine given name
- Iván (singer) (born 1959 or 1962), Spanish singer
- Alexander Ivanov (singer), a Belarusian singer known by the stage name "Ivan"
- Tropical Storm Ivan - a number of tropical storms (three hurricanes, a typhoon and two cyclones)
- Ivan Mountain (Serbo-Croatian: Иван планина) in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Iván (Hungary), a village in Hungary
- Ivaň (Brno-Country District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Ivaň (Prostějov District), a village in the Czech Republic
- Ivan, Russia (Russian: Ива́нь), a village in Oryol Oblast, Russia
- Ivan, Arkansas, an unincorporated community in Dallas County, Arkansas, USA
- Ivan, West Virginia, an unincorporated community in Wirt County, West Virginia, USA
- Ivan (1932 film), the third in Olexandr Dovzhenko's Ukraine Trilogy
- Ivan (2002 film), a Tamil film
- The codename of Tsar Bomba, the largest nuclear explosive ever detonated
- Ivan (short story), a Soviet short story.
- Slang for Russians, see Ivan (name)#Slang
- Ivan (gorilla), Washington state celebrity gorilla and later animal rights symbol
- Ivan, the Persian pronunciation of iwan, a type of Islamic architectural feature
- "Ivan" (The Blacklist), a 2014 episode from TV series The Blacklist
- Ivan Ivanovich (disambiguation)
- Iwan (disambiguation)
- Ivana (disambiguation)
- Ivan River (disambiguation)
- Valea lui Ivan River (disambiguation), the Ivan River Valley
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.