|Birth name||Ivan Dorn|
|Born||17 October 1988|
|Genres||Funk, Hip-hop, pop rock, dance, indie pop|
|Associated acts||Para Normalnyh|
Ivan Dorn (born 17 October 1988) is a Ukrainian singer of Russian origin. He is also active as a DJ, TV presenter and producer, and a former member of the band Para Normalnyh (Пара Нормальных). Since 2010 he has been a solo artist. His music combines elements of house, disco, pop, jazz, funk, UK garage, hip-hop and soul. In 2017 won MTV EMA.
Ivan Dorn was born 17 October 1988 in Chelyabinsk, Russia, (before part of the Soviet Union). At the age of two, he moved to the Ukrainian city of Slavutych, Ukraine. Until second grade, he had the last name "Eremin” however his mother, Lidia Dorn, then changed it to be the same as her own. He began acting at the age of 6 years at the festival «Gold autumn of Slavutich».
- The Moscow competition «Light your star» - 1st place
- «Pearl of Crimea» - the prize of spectator sympathies
- «The Black sea games» (2001 won 3rd place, 2005 won the 2nd prize)
- «Yurmala 2008»
In 2006, he sang in a Moscow a cappella duo, but soon decided to return to Ukraine to join the Kiev National I. K. Karpenko-Kary Theatre, Cinema and Television University. In 2006, at a Jamiroquai concert, he met Anna Dobrydneva and together they created the duo «Para Normalnykh» ("A Pair of Normals").
From 2007 to 2010, he continued to sing with Anna but then in 2010 she began working with Ukrainian singer Artem Meh. In 2008, on invitation by the TV producer Oleksandr Asaulyuk Dorn began his TV career as the host of the program Guten Morgen on M1 channel.
He released his debut studio album "Co'N'Dorn" in 2012 which had made a huge impact on both Russian and Ukrainian scene and won many awards. Dorn was honoured as "an idol for a new generation".
In the summer of 2014 Dorn took part in the New wave music festival in Jūrmala, where he performed the Ukrainian-language song of the Skryabin (band) - 'Penguin Dance'  dressed in a sweater with the image of the Coat of arms of Ukraine. This act has received positive reviews in Ukraine. In Russia, because of this, the singer was suggested to be banned. But he wasn't banned and remains popular. In Ukraine on the other hand Dorn was criticized for continuing to performing in Russia following the 2014 Russian military intervention in Ukraine. This criticism was somewhat relieved when it was reported that Dorn had secretly donated $10,000 to the Ukrainian army in 2014. However, Dorn denied this in an April 2017 interview with Yury Dud. He claimed he had donated not to the military, but specifically to civilians who had been affected by shelling, but that the volunteer who was in charge of spending the money used part of it to buy army supplies, and publicly thanked Dorn for that, putting the singer in “an uncomfortable position.” Also in the online interview with Dud Dorn claimed that had worn the Ukrainian symbol at the 2014 New wave music festival “so that people wouldn’t make a stink,” apparently meaning that he wanted to avoid criticism from his compatriots, who, he recalls, criticized another Ukrainian performer for wearing a costume with the colors of the Russian flag at the same event.
In 2016, Ivan started Masterskaya, an independent music label focused on bringing the exciting sound of Ukrainian underground to the main stage. Out of the blue, the 28-year-old artist moved to Los Angeles to start recording his first English-language album, and quickly found himself inspired by the ocean breeze and palm trees. His US debut album was premiered this spring by a Billboard, available for a listening everywhere now, and with feature a tight selection of tracks that, like Ivan, do not follow the rules.
In June 2016 Dorn, to appease activists in Lviv who threatened to cancel his concert there, put on his official Facebook page a map of Ukraine which included Crimea (Crimea is de jure, an autonomous republic of Ukraine, though it was unilaterally annexed by Russia in 2014), a fragment of the Ukrainian anthem and the words "We will win".
In February 2017, Dorn released his first live album "Jazzy Funky Dorn" which reflects his passion to funk music.
In April 2017 Dorn, in the online interview with Yury Dud, labeled the War in Donbass (which had already claimed more than 10,000 lives) a “quarrel” and made several other remarks that were criticized in Ukraine. Dorn was criticized for not being a patriot of Ukraine while seeking to please his Russian audience. In the same interview, Dorn also referred to Ukraine and Russia, as “younger and older brothers,” a description that is favored in Russia but disliked by many in Ukraine. Ukrainian Culture Minister Yevhen Nyshchuk was one of those who lashed out at Dorn, saying that it was Dorn’s choice whether to donate money to Ukrainian army or not, but “talking about a quarrel as if nothing is happening (in eastern Ukraine) is unworthy.”
In 2018 Ivan was traveling to Uganda to film a music video Afrika with Masaka Kids Africana dance crew and a documentary about them. Now this story grew in a strong charity project AFRIKA with a main goal to build a dancing school for Masaka Kids Africana in Uganda, where Ivan and the team are trying to help kids from Africa to follow their talents and dreams.
In the end of 2018 releases a track called "Right Wrong" featuring HER's Victor Solf
- As a member of "Para Normalnyh"
- 2008 «Я придумаю Happy End» (I'll Devise a Happy End)
- 2010 «Скандал во время рекламы» (Scandal during an Ad)
- Solo career
- 2012 "Co'N'Dorn"
- 2014 "Randorn"
- 2017 "Jazzy Funky Dorn" (Live Album)
- 2017 OTD (Open the Dorn)
|2010||Тем Более ("Tem bolee"/"All The More")|
|Ненавижу ("Nenavizhu"/"I Hate")|
|Северное сияние ("Severnoe Syanie"/"Northern Lights")|
|2012||Синими, жёлтыми, красными ("Sinimi, Zheltymi, Krasnymi"/"By Blue, Yellow and Red")|
|Идолом ("Idolom"/"By Idol")|
|2014||Номер 23 ("Nomer 23"/"No.23")|
|2018||"Kaida feat. Moldanazar"|
|"Опомнись (feat. Vakula)"|
|"Diplo & MØ feat. Ivan Dorn – Stay Open"|
|"Right Wrong feat. Victor Solf"|
|2011||«Стыцамэн» (Stytsaman)||Дмитрий и Евгений Мисюра||Video on YouTube|
|2011||«Так сильно» (So Strongly)||Дмитрий и Евгений Мисюра||Video on YouTube|
|2011||«Северное сияние» (Northern Lights)||Дмитрий и Евгений Мисюра||Video on YouTube|
|2012||«Синими, жёлтыми, красными» (By Blue, Yellow, Red)||Дмитрий и Евгений Мисюра||Video on YouTube|
|2012||«Идолом» (By Idol)||Дмитрий и Евгений Мисюра||Video on YouTube|
|2013||«Невоспитанный» (Ill-Mannered)||Дмитрий и Евгений Мисюра||Video on YouTube|
|2015||«Телепорт» (Teleport)||Ivan Dorn||Video on YouTube|
|2016||"Ты всегда в плюсе" (You're always in advantage)||Maria Unzhakova||Video on YouTube|
|2017||"Collaba"||Aisultan Seitov||Video on YouTube|
|2017||"OTD"||Aisultan Seitov||Video on YouTube|
|2017||"Beverly"||Aisultan Seitov||Video on YouTube|
|2017||«Мастерской огонёк (feat. YUKO, гурт [О] & Constantine)» (Masterskaya's lights)||Павел Бекезин||Video on YouTube|
|2017||«Стыцамэн (Найденная версия)» (Stytsamen (Found version))||//||Video on YouTube|
|2018||"Preach"||Misha Koroteev||Video on YouTube|
|2018||"Afrika"||Aisultan Seitov||Video on YouTube|
|2018||«Опомнись» (Wake up!) ||Евгений Мисюра||Video on YouTube|
|2013||«Невоспитанные» (Ill-Mannered)||Gena Trunov||Video on YouTube|
|2015||RANDORN Tour||Gena Trunov & Kirill Filippov||Video on YouTube|
|2016||RAINDORN. Live on Helipad||Gena Trunov||Video on YouTube|
|2017||Уезжать / Jazzy Funky Dorn (Live)||Gena Trunov||Video on YouTube|
|2017||Телепорт / Jazzy Funky Dorn (live)||Gena Trunov||Video on YouTube|
|2017||Лимонадный feat. Kasta / Jazzy Funky Dorn (live)||Gena Trunov||Video on YouTube|
|2018||OTD Live||Gena Trunov||Video on YouTube|
|2018||Power of Afrika||Gena Trunov||Video on YouTube|
- "How to find the ideal?" (2008)
- "In Love with the Kyiv" (2011)
- "Hotel Transylvania" (Ukrainian dubbing) — Jonathan
- "12 months" (2013)
- "Funny guys" (2014)
- "Hotel Transylvania 2" (Ukrainian dubbing) — Jonathan
- Masterskaya on Soundcloud
- VOGUE.COM: Meet Ivan Dorn, the Heartthrob Singer from Ukraine
- Ivan Dorn profile
- NME.COM: Here's the full list of MTV EMA 2017 winners
- Trill: Оксана Мелентьева. Обзор альбома Ивана Дорна — Co’n’dorn
- GQ.RU: Григорий Биргер. Ревизия–2012. Альбомы года. GQ
- AFISHA.RU: Александр Горбачев, Григорий Пророков. Музыкальные итоги-2012 Альбомы года.
- Billboard.ru: Июньский номер журнала Billboard.
- Встречайте: новые судьи шоу "Х-фактор-5" - Иван Дорн и Нино Катамадзе
- Ivan Dorn performs'Penguin Dance'on the New wave music festival in Jūrmala
- Top Ukrainian singer in trouble after controversial interview in Russia, Kyiv Post (April 13, 2017)
- Голос країни 6: Иван Дорн составит компанию Потапу
- Masterskaya Official Website
- YOUREDM.COM: Exclusive Video Premiere: Ivan Dorn Takes The Underground To The Mainstream With His New Single “Collaba”
- MAGNETICMAG.COM: Premiere:Ivan Dorn Dances Through Absurd Cheer Competition In 'Beverly' Video
- "Kremlin: Crimea and Sevastopol are now part of Russia, not Ukraine". CNN. 18 March 2014.
- (in Ukrainian) Dorn had to quote the anthem under the threat of breaking the Lviv concert, Tablo ID (June 17, 2016)
- Sasha Chemerov, the frontman of The Gitas
- (in Ukrainian) Dorn, through "numerous open threats," canceled a concert in Odessa, Tablo ID (May 30, 2017)
- (in Ukrainian) Sean Mendes and Coldplay have won the main MTV awards, and the "Russian" Dorn is not, Tablo ID (November 13, 2017)
- BILLBOARD.COM: Ivan Dorn Gets the Spirit of Clapping in 'Afrika'
- SPIN.COM: Ivan Dorn – “Afrika”
- COMPLEX.COM: Ivan Dorn Releases 'Power Of Afrika' Documentary As Part Of His Campaign To Help Children In Uganda
- KALTBLUT MAGAZINE: Our Favorite Ukrainian Hitmaker Ivan Dorn Teams Up With Her's Victor Solf
- COMPLEX.COM: Premiere: Ukranian [sic] Pop Maestro Ivan Dorn Gifts Us A Video For New Single "Opomnis"
| Most beautiful by VIVA!
With: Ani Lorak
Dmytro Komarov (2017)