|Other names||Ivan Franeck|
Early life and education
This section needs expansion with: prose on education, etc.. You can help by adding to it. (August 2010)
His first major role was appearing as Tobias in the romance drama film Brucio Nel Vento (English: Burning in the Wind) (2002), directed Silvio Soldini. He has performed in Italian and French films and television, and has made an occasional appearance in Czech films including appearing as Karel in the drama film Tajnosti (English: Little Girl Blue) (2007) directed by Alice Nellis.
Selected actor filmography
- Chaos (2001)
- Absolitude (2001)
- Cuore di Donna (2002)
- Vodka Lemon (2003)
- Burning in the Wind (2002) as Tobias
- Les Marins Perdus (2003)
- Sulla Mia Pelle (2003)
- 36 Quai des Orfèvres) (2004) as Bruno Winterstein
- Le Cri (2006)
- Premonition (2006) as Thomas Jozic
- Tajnosti (English: Little Girl Blue) (2007) as Karel
- The Army of Crime (2009) as Feri Boczov
- Isole (2012)
- Tulpa (2012)
- La grande bellezza (2013)
- Blood of My Blood (2015)
- Chlorine (2015)
- Bloody Richard (2017)
- The Invisible Boy - Second Generation (2018)
- Database (undated). "Filmography by Type for Ivan Franek". The Internet Movie Database. Accessed 16 August 2010.
- [unreliable source?] Staff writer? (n.d.). "Ivan Franek: Bruciare nel Vento del Cinema Italiano" (in Italian). mymovies.com. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
- Segertová, Magdalena (16 April 2006). "Ivan Franek, un Acteur Tchèque, Français et Italien" (in French). Radio Prague. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
- Kubišta, Anna (1 January 2008). "Une Année de Culture et De Rencontres" (in French). Radio Prague. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
- (subscription required)Holden,Stephen (29 January 2003). "Movie Review: Chaos". The New York Times. Retrieved 3 May 2010.
- Burr, Ty (3 June 2005). "Twists Add Charm to Vodka Lemon". The Boston Globe. Retrieved 16 August 2010.
|This article about a Czech actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a cinematographer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|