From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ivan Ivanovich may refer to:
- Ivan Ivanovich (Vostok programme), a mannequin used in testing the Russian Vostok spacecraft in preparation for its manned missions
- SuitSat, a retired Russian Orlan spacesuit with a radio transmitter mounted on its helmet deployed as an OSCAR satellite in 2006
- the Russian equivalent of "John Doe"
- Ivan Ivanovitch, an English-language idiom of the 19th century
- Ivan II of Moscow (1326–1359), Grand Prince of Moscow and Grand Prince of Vladimir from 1353
- Ivan the Young (1458–1490), eldest son and heir of Ivan III of Russia
- Ivan V of Ryazan (1496–1533 or 1534), the last nominally independent ruler of Ryazan
- Tsarevich Ivan Ivanovich of Russia (1554–1581), second son and heir apparent of Ivan IV (the Terrible)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivan Ivanovich.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.