|Born||February 4, 1961|
|Residence||New York City|
|Alma mater||Hofstra University|
Ivan Kaufman (born February 4, 1961) is the President and CEO of Arbor Realty Trust (NYSE:ABR), the Chairman and CEO of Arbor Commercial Mortgage, LLC, and the Chairman and CEO of Arbor Residential Mortgage, LLC.
Mr. Kaufman is an appointee to the Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commission for the Tenth Judicial District of New York. He is also a member of the Birthright Israel Foundation Executive Committee.
- "Ivan Kaufman". Crunchbase. Retrieved 7 November 2015.
- "Arbor Realty Trust President And CEO Ivan Kaufman (center) And The Company's Executive Management Team Celebrated The 10th Anniversary Of The REIT's Public Listing On The New York Stock Exchange By Ringing The Opening Bell On March 19, 20l4.", The Street, 19 March 2014.
- "Ivan Kaufman". Arbor Realty Trust. Retrieved 2015-03-19.
- "Ivan Kaufman". Arbor Growing Financial Partnerships. Retrieved 2015-03-19.
- "Appointees to the Independent Judicial Election Qualification Commissions". NYcourts.gov. Retrieved 2015-03-25.
- "Taglit-Birthright Israel: About Us". Birthrightisrael.com. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- "nshahs.org". nshahs.org. Retrieved 2015-03-19.
- "Real Estate Lunch Speaker Series". columbia.edu. Retrieved 2015-04-17.
- "Current Members". realestate.wharton.upenn.edu. Retrieved 2015-04-17.