Ivan Igorevich Khutorskoy (February 17, 1983, Moscow – November 16, 2009, Moscow) was a RASH skinhead, nicknamed "Bonecrusher," who was a prominent member of the Russian anti-fascist movement. He was murdered in his home in a suburb of Moscow.
Khutorskoy was known for working security at anti-fascist concerts and at press conferences by Stanislav Markelov. Trained in Sambo and arm-wrestling, Khutorskoy was an experienced street fighter and took part in multiple beatings of people, particularly neo-Nazis, on the streets of Moscow. Videos of some of the beatings were posted online. He also was known for organizing self-defense classes for anti-fascists.
He was shot by a pistol in his own doorway on November 16, 2009. The group Boevaya Organizatsiya Russkih Natsionalistov (BORN, Russian: Боевая организация русских националистов (БОРН)) claimed responsibility for the killing, although several media outlets have questioned the existence of that organization. There are even claims that the entire organization is "purely comic-opera character."
- A gentle bonecrusher – The life and death of Ivan Khutorskoy
- Anti-fascist activist shot dead in Moscow
- Redskins.ru: Вчера мы простились с Ваней…
- "Ответственность за убийство лидера антифашистов Костолома взяла на себя организация БОРН". gzt.ru (in Russian). November 23, 2009. Archived from the original on 2009-11-24. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- Баринов, Владимир (November 23, 2009). "В деле об убийстве Костолома произошла идентификация БОРНа". gzt.ru (in Russian). Archived from the original on 2009-11-24. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "Белый террор: начало". rusrep.ru (in Russian). November 24, 2009. Archived from the original on 2010-09-26. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "В убийстве антифашиста Хуторского признались националисты-виртуалы". shakhty.su (in Russian). November 23, 2009. Retrieved January 24, 2017.
- "Сообщение БОРН в связи с ликвидацией Ивана Хуторского (Костолома)". stringer.ru (in Russian). November 23, 2009. Retrieved January 24, 2017.