|Born||28 May 1928|
|Died||22 September 2019(aged 91)|
Ivan Kizimov (Russian: Иван Михайлович Кизимов; 28 May 1928 – 22 September 2019) was a Soviet and Russian equestrian and Olympic champion. He was born in Novocherkassk. He won an individual gold medal in dressage at the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City, and a gold medal in team dressage at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich. He won a bronze medal in individual dressage at the 1970 Dressage World Championship, and team medals in 1966 (bronze), 1970 (gold) and 1974 (silver). He also won eight medals in total at the European Dressage Championships, five silver and three bronze medals.
- Ушел из жизни выдающийся спортсмен и тренер Иван Михайлович Кизимов) (in Russian)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Ivan Kizimov". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 22 September 2019.
- "1968 Summer Olympics – Mexico City, Mexico – Equestrian" Archived 2008-09-29 at the Wayback Machine databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 21 September 2008)
- "1972 Summer Olympics – München, Germany – Equestrian" Archived 2008-09-19 at the Wayback Machine databaseOlympics.com (Retrieved on 21 September 2008)
- Ivan Kizimov at the International Olympic Committee
- Ivan Kizimov at the Olympic Channel
- Ivan Kizimov at Olympedia
|This article about a Soviet Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Soviet equestrianism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|