|Full name||Ivan Yevhenovych Vyshnevskyi|
|Date of birth||21 February 1957|
|Place of birth||Chortoryia, Ternopil Oblast, USSR|
|Date of death||11 May 1996(aged 39)|
|1980–1981||FC Nyva Vinnytsia|
|1982||FC Spartak Moscow||2||(0)|
|1983–1984||FC Nyva Vinnytsia|
|1984–1989||FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk||150||(1)|
|FC Nyva Vinnytsia (assistant)|
|FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk (assistant)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Ivan Yevhenovych Vyshnevskyi (Ukrainian: Іван Євгенович Вишневський, Russian: Иван Евгеньевич Вишневский; born 21 February 1957 in the village of Chortoryia (today's Myrolyubivka, Ternopil Raion); died 11 May 1996 in Dnipropetrovsk of melanoma) was a Ukrainian footballer.
He earned 6 caps for the USSR national football team, making his debut on 25 January 1985 in a friendly against Yugoslavia. He was selected for the UEFA Euro 1988 squad, but did not play in any games at the tournament.
- Soviet Top League winner: 1988.
- Soviet Top League runner-up: 1987, 1989.
- Soviet Top League bronze: 1984, 1985.
- Soviet Cup winner: 1988.
- Turkish President Cup winner: 1990.
- Turkish Prime Minister Cup winner: 1989.
- Turkish Super League runner-up: 1990.
|This biographical article related to a Ukrainian association football defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|