|It is proposed that this article be deleted because of the following concern:
If you can address this concern by improving, copyediting, sourcing, renaming, or merging the page, please edit this page and do so. You may remove this message if you improve the article or otherwise object to deletion for any reason. Although not required, you are encouraged to explain why you object to the deletion, either in your edit summary or on the talk page. If this template is removed, do not replace it.
The article may be deleted if this message remains in place for seven days, i.e., after 02:46, 29 June 2017 (UTC).
Nominator: Please consider notifying the author/project:
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (November 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
September 28, 1977 |
Belgrade, SR Serbia, SFR Yugoslavia
|Other names||Ivana Božilović
|Occupation||Actress, television personality|
|Spouse(s)||Andrew Firestone (2008–present)|
Bozilovic was born in Belgrade, SR Serbia (then part of SFR Yugoslavia) and grew up in Crystal Lake, Illinois, United States. Her credits includes small roles in the films 100 Girls, National Lampoon's Van Wilder and Wedding Crashers. She also co-hosted the reality television show Hotlines in 2003.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Andrew Firestone Marries Ivana Božilović". Us Weekly. 2008-07-05. Archived from the original on 2008-08-22. Retrieved 2009-01-06.
- "Andrew Firestone and Ivana Bozilovic". In Style. Retrieved 2009-01-06.
- "Andrew Firestone and Wife Welcome a Baby Boy". People. 2009-03-21. Retrieved 2009-03-21.
- "Bachelor Andrew Firestone Welcomes Daughter Anja Jasmine". People. 2011-04-15. Retrieved 2011-04-16.
- Takeda, Allison (January 27, 2014). "US Weekly". Retrieved November 1, 2016.
|This article about a Serbian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|