Ivanauskas is the masculine form of a Lithuanian family name. It corresponds to the Russian surname Ivanovsky and Polish surname Iwanowski. Its feminine forms are: Ivanauskienė (married woman or widow) and Ivanauskaitė (unmarried woman).
The surname may refer to:
- Valdas Ivanauskas, Lithuanian football (soccer) player and coach
- Tadas Ivanauskas, Lithuanian zoologist and biologist
- Jurga Ivanauskaitė, Lithuanian writer
- Sofija Ivanauskaitė, birth name of Sofija Pšibiliauskienė, Lithuanian writer
- Marija Ivanauskaitė, birth name of Marija Lastauskienė, Lithuanian writer
|This page lists people with the surname Ivanauskas. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|