(Redirected from Ivanova)
Ivanov may refer to one of the following:
- Ivanov (surname), list of real people with this last name
- D. D. Ivanov, a fictional character in the Macross universe
- Pola Ivanova, a fictional character from the James Bond film, A View to a Kill
- Susan Ivanova, a fictional character in the Babylon 5 universe
- Yuriy Ivanov, a fictional character in the Beyblade anime series
- Ivanova, a fictional character in Harry Potter who plays as a chaser for the Bulgarian Quidditch team
- Sukhoi Su-2, a Soviet airplane codenamed "Ivanov"
- Ivanov (band), French band
- Ivanov (play), by Anton Chekhov
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ivanov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.