|Beauty pageant titleholder|
14 May 1983
Jindřichův Hradec, Czechoslovakia
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Title(s)||Czech Miss 2009
Miss Model of the World 2007
|Miss Universe 2009
Iveta Vítová (born Iveta Lutovská, 14 May 1983 in Jindřichův Hradec, Czechoslovakia) is a Czech TV host, model and beauty pageant titleholder who won Czech Miss in 2009 and competed at Miss Universe 2009 and placed Top 10.
Lutovská previously held the title of Miss Model of the World 2007 and most recently was crowned Czech Miss 2009. Lutovská represented the Czech Republic at the Miss Universe 2009 pageant on 23 August 2009 in Nassau, Bahamas, where she continued Czech Republic's stake in the Miss Universe pageant by placing in the semifinals for a consecutive third time finishing as a Top 10 finalist.
Lutovská married Jaroslav Vít in a ceremony in September 2011, taking the name Vítová.
- "AKTUALIZOVÁNO: Českou Miss 2009 se stala Iveta Lutovská z Třeboně" (in Czech). denik.cz. 2009-03-01. Retrieved 2009-06-09.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-02-06. Retrieved 2009-03-04.
- "Českou Miss se stala Iveta Lutovská" (in Czech). Lidovky.cz. 2009-02-28. Retrieved 2009-05-21.
- "Českou Miss 2009 se stala Iveta Lutovská z Třeboně" (in Czech). Volny.cz. 2009-02-28. Retrieved 2009-06-09.
- "Miss Iveta Lutovská se vdala na zámku, je z ní paní Vítová" (in Czech). idnes.cz. 9 September 2011. Retrieved 13 January 2012.
|Awards and achievements|
|This Czech biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article about a European contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|