From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Capiz with Ivisan highlighted
|Region||Western Visayas (Region VI)|
|Legislative district||2nd district of Capiz|
|• Mayor||Felipe Neri N. Yap|
|• Total||54.20 km2 (20.93 sq mi)|
|• Density||490/km2 (1,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
The current mayor is Felipe Yap who won in the 2007 elections. He is the brother of former Ivisan mayor Noel Yap (who finished all three terms) and the son of former mayor Amelia Yap who only finished two terms as mayor.
- Agustin Navarra (Agumang - ang)
- Ilaya-Ivisan (Yabton)
- Malocloc Norte
- Malocloc Sur (Mahayag)
- Poblacion Norte
- Poblacion Sur
- Santa Cruz
|Population census of Ivisan|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Province: Capiz". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 15 February 2013.
- "Province of Capiz". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 16 August 2013.
|Sapian Bay||Roxas City|
|This article about a location in Western Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|