||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (February 2013)|
Ivivva athletica is a youth brand which was founded by lululemon athletica in 2009. Created by lululemon’s for its younger clientele, ivivva focuses on creating athletic sportswear for active girls ages 6–14. The company launched with its first store in Vancouver, Canada in December 2009, and has since grown to 19 stores and pop-up shop locations across Canada and the United States. In 2012 ivivva opened its first American stores in New York, Chicago, Boston, Bellevue and Orange County. ivivva’s clothes are designed for young girls in a wide variety of athletic pursuits such as dance, running, yoga, ice skating, gymnastics and on-the-court sports. The majority of their clothing line is heavily influenced by direct input from customers to ensure quality, fit, and function.
- Mairs, Alana. "Welcome to the Family, ivivva!". lululemon athletica blog. lululemon athletica. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Nezinol, Jennifer. "lululemon athletica inc. introduces ivivva athletica". Investor Relations. lululemon athletica. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- athletica, ivivva. "ivivva locations". ivivva athletica website. ivivva athletica. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Gerstenblatt, Julie (October 23, 2012). "Lululemon for Girls?! Yes, it's True! Meet Ivivva". Huffington Post. Retrieved 21 January 2013.
- Athletica, Ivivva. "Help Us Design". ivivva athletica website. ivivva athletica website. Retrieved 21 January 2013.